Mealticket is offline Senior Member

Only lifting legs while on cycle??

!!!!!BEFORE YOU FLAME PLEASE READ ENTIRE PARAGRAPH!! I'm thinknig about doing test only and maybe gh or winny cycle. I need to do something that will be out of my system quickly for drug tests. In my sport the only thing that matters is power vs weight. I'm a track cyclist that specializes in sprint events. Question is...........If on cycle i'll be lifting my lower body 5 days a week. It's a program from the USOTC so please don't tell me that it's too often as it's from the pinacle of sports science and research( at least in the U.S.A) It's not a complete muscle group workout everday. I WILL be lifting upper body, but just to maintain strength as i allready have as much size as i need. I'll be doing upper body lightly 2 days a week. Since i'm not going to be lifting as hard as possible(putting less stress on my body) would i need to cut back on the dosage of what one would typically take? Also i want to lose body fat and add as much strength w/ out weight as possible so a cutting stack would be better right? As of now i'm 6'2 210 all natural w/ about 13-16%bf w/ 28 inch wheels. Thanks for any advice and any suggestions you guys have.

P.S. I think before a cutting stack it would benefit me to do a clen cycle. Or will a cutting cycle help you lose bf as well?
    Last edited by Mealticket; 01-25-2004 at 05:08 AM.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    IF you will be working lower body 5 days a week then you probobly will only be working one muscle a day. I would sugest working another upper body muscle on that same day.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmm.. I can relate where you are coming from, I used to race short track speedskating when i was younger.. There is really no comparison on training disciplanes for individual sports like that, compared to weighlifting.. You have to train 5 days a week, whether your biking, running, parachutes (i'm sure you've done them, nevermind if you havn't) There is plenty that can be done in the gym though.. You say you want something in and out of your system for testing? Well give us a window, how much time do you have to work with.. I see your interested in a test only cycle, and you want to lower your bodyfat.. Well test, you are going to gain weight, usually water weight and not fat depending on your diet.. On cycle you seem to drop bodyfat easier then just training naturally..

If you want to get lean, strong, and lose bf%.. Fina and prop i would say is your best bet.. It's rather a simple cycle, harsh.. but you will be strong as an ox, and lean as hell by the time you gotta race.. If i'm correct it's in and out of your system rather quickly and you could run this for a short 6 weeks or as long as 12 weeks..

goodluck man, keep us posted

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Hmm.. I can relate where you are coming from, I used to race short track speedskating when i was younger.. There is really no comparison on training disciplanes for individual sports like that, compared to weighlifting.. You have to train 5 days a week, whether your biking, running, parachutes (i'm sure you've done them, nevermind if you havn't) There is plenty that can be done in the gym though.. You say you want something in and out of your system for testing? Well give us a window, how much time do you have to work with.. I see your interested in a test only cycle, and you want to lower your bodyfat.. Well test, you are going to gain weight, usually water weight and not fat depending on your diet.. On cycle you seem to drop bodyfat easier then just training naturally..

If you want to get lean, strong, and lose bf%.. Fina and prop i would say is your best bet.. It's rather a simple cycle, harsh.. but you will be strong as an ox, and lean as hell by the time you gotta race.. If i'm correct it's in and out of your system rather quickly and you could run this for a short 6 weeks or as long as 12 weeks..

goodluck man, keep us posted

When you where skating where you on the sauce. When it's time to drop the hammer i want to be able to unload and pound my competition into submission. Pure strength and power is what i'm interested in, not so much the size as i'm pretty big as it is.Allthough bigger legs=more power!!If i do really well then i'll have a drug test at the end of feb march and april. After that i won't have to be tested untill around the first of september. Not necessrly interestd in test but i thought i could gain some good strength and prop or suspension would be out of my system in 2 weeks. If i can get some gh i'll add that to the mix. any better suggestions please fire away.

No i when i competed i was natrual, i was way to young 16-18.. I just kept my diet in check, with high protein, moderate carbs, and low fat.. I used creatine also..

As far as a decent cycle i would go with a fast acting test ester like prop or suspension.. and i would recommend fina (tren ) this is in and out of your system rather quickly.. It's a tad harsh on the system as far as sides: (nightsweats, mild insomnia, and a temper, and the fact it must be shot EOD at the least) but that combined with a strict diet and training.. I think this may be what you are looking for as far as strength increase.. Run a search, and check the members cycles for ideas... I would recommend this for situation though..

good luck bro

I know a bro who is a really fast sprinter, What works well for him is actually a vey low dose of 250mg prop a week and 40mg of winny every day. He doese this for 6-8 weeks.

bump

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    EPOGEN...isnt this supposed to be the drug of choice for guys like you

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    EPOGEN...isnt this supposed to be the drug of choice for guys like you

any epotin alfa is. Epotin, Procrit, ect ect.for the pro stage races and classic day stage racers ya, you're right. But not so much for sprinters;allthough if i had some i'd be tempeted to use it. Track cyclists who specalize in sprints aren't your usually 115-160 lb pro road racers. We usually average 165-215. It doesn't hurt if i put on some size, i aint got to haul it up hill. Plus when you get that 200+ lbs up to speed and i'm knocking elbows w/ some dude in the corner at 40+mph it's a lot easier for me to hold my line then it is for him.

Does anyone have any of the answers to my questions?

So no one's really answered any of my questions. If you're really only trying to put a some mass on your lower half do you still need the same amount of sauce?

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    So no one's really answered any of my questions. If you're really only trying to put a some mass on your lower half do you still need the same amount of sauce?
    Yes you need the same amount of sauce.. What did you have in mind for a cycle? We gave you a few ideas, but i didn't hear anything as far as what you plan on taking? There is a standard as far as dosages go.. For first timers, you'll respond well to relatively low doses.. You really need to decide what you plan on doing first, then we can go indepth more about what kind of gains you will experience.. There is nothing wrong with focusing your training for a certain bodypart.. Powerlifters do it all the time to overcome plateaus..

Thinking about doing anavar injectable and prop. could i jump start it w. suspension or use suspension as well or would that be pissing $$ away. the reason i pick prop and anavar is because i want minimal water retention and maximum strength and want to keep the gain i make. Also need to be able to test clean in a matter of week after sticking myself. could i also run a clen cycle while on these? Thanks for any info and suggestions

Jackman is offline Banned
    guys what u think of prop and anavar for him? that would be good strength gains

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'm not sure how long of a cycle your looking to run,but I think prop is the way to go here,low water retention and it's out of your system quick.I like your anavar idea alot also.

Clen can be a problem for you,it can get some people winded easily,Fina is out of the question for you bro,to high a risk of loosing your wind.

Sit back and work out a cycle with prop and anavar and let's take a look.IMO,that's the way to go bro.

Peace

DB

Thread Information