TestFreak is offline Associate Member

The moment you have all been waiting for!!!

Well here it is, My cycle im gonna start next week>

HGH 3iu ed 5 on 2 off for 24weeks
    testosterone enanthate 750 mg ew weeks 1-20
    winstrol 50mg ed 6 weeks on 6off starting at week 1
    tren 100mg ed along with the winstrol
    Anadrol 150mg ed for the first 4 weeks
    followed up with nolvadex and clomid
    Right now im 6'5 280 with 17%bf. i plan on getting down to about 6 percent bf. i would like to be at 290 when it is all said and done. Im going to keep my diet really clean and lots of cardio. Any suggestions and tweeks would be appreciated thanks alot guys.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, if you don't mind me asking, what's your age and cycle history?

im 26. i started when i was 14 and didnt really get off till i was 19. but that was before i got smart and decided to learn a little bit about what i was doing. since then ive done 13 cycles. that have yeilded very good results. ive tried almost everything except slin and hgh. i think ill save the slin for later though.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Cycle doesn't look bad,have you thought of prop instead of test e??I think your chances of putting on mass and trimming down are better......jmo..bro

DB

What would you run the prop at? maybe 100mg ed. ive never ran prop that long but hey there is always a first. Dabull what makes you lean more twards the prop than enan. just curious

Quote Originally Posted by TestFreak
    What would you run the prop at? maybe 100mg ed. ive never ran prop that long but hey there is always a first. Dabull what makes you lean more twards the prop than enan. just curious
    Run the prop as long as you would the test e.I like the prop for your goals for low water retention and quicker recovery bro,3 days after last shot your on pct and the road to recovery.Ya 100 mgs ed is perfect bro.

DB

Lord is offline Junior Member
    you get a nice cycle there. 6,5 and 280?!? is it you on the pic?

Lord i could only wish that was me but hopefully someday. Thanks dabull for your help i think im going to run the test prop

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro run the fina all the way thru for 12 weeks, I wouldn't come off 6 weeks then back on.. HAHA, I love it 150mgs of anadrol every dayl!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. I hope your liver doesn't get up and walk away!!! I agree with DaBull the prop will keep your water retention lower then the enthanate, thats alot of shots though.. It looks decent, the hgh will help with localized fat loss also..

enjoy you freak!!!!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Why was I waiting for this moment?

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Bro run the fina all the way thru for 12 weeks, I wouldn't come off 6 weeks then back on.. HAHA, I love it 150mgs of anadrol every dayl!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. I hope your liver doesn't get up and walk away!!! I agree with DaBull the prop will keep your water retention lower then the enthanate, thats alot of shots though.. It looks decent, the hgh will help with localized fat loss also..

enjoy you freak!!!!
    My bad<i missed the 150mgs of anadrol,I'd lower that bro...that's alot.......

DB

Well, about the anadrol ... I've ran 100mgs before and i would get bad headaches... LOL its pretty harsh stuff, but it works well.. Try it, and if your skin starts to have a greenish/yellowish tint, stop!!!

HAHA

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    i like that cycle.......i'd still run the test e over the prop......20 weeks of prop gets real old fast............i just did 16 and i'm now scared of needles

i plan on getting my liver values checked every two weeks. Bermich this is actually the moment ive been waiting for. i just wanted to share it with you all. Anyway when ive used drol in the past ive noticed decent gains at 100 but they really take off at 150. Monster why would you run the fina for 12 weeks straight ive always been told to keep it under 8.

Both ways look decent, i would run the fina straight thru IMO... just end it before the test to help with recovery... Asymetrical has a good point about the prop though..

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Both ways look decent, i would run the fina straight thru IMO... just end it before the test to help with recovery... Asymetrical has a good point about the prop though..
    You get used to the prop shots......I've been doing ed of HGH or something or another for years,it becomes ruitine.

DB

i kinda like the shots, probably sounds weird but its a little bit of a rush

Quote Originally Posted by TestFreak
    i kinda like the shots, probably sounds weird but its a little bit of a rush

I don't think your alone there bro

have you ever recieved hgh from russia. im a little worried about my order. the guy im using came highly recomended but im still worried about customs snagging it. i live in nevada and have had no prob recieving powders. will the gh get through as easy

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i also think the tren sould be ran through out...i ran it for 8 weeks my last cycle cycle and didnt see anything from it untill week 5 or so..JMO....a-bombs look high to me as well, but its your body,and if your comfortable go for it

anybody know about ordering from russia.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    if you plan on goin from 280 17% bf to 290 6% bf, that means you will have to gain roughly 40 pounds of muscle!! and lose 30 pounds of fat!! thats gonna be hard hard to gain that much muscle and lose that much fat at the same time. JMO

T-BombNo2 is offline Banned
    The Androl is not going to help you get down to 6% bf, It's almost impossible with all of the water retetion. 3 pills of 50mg anadrol is the same as 30 d-bols a day!!!

bigvlad is offline Junior Member
    thats a badass cycle bro...i like it alot...i agree with some of the other fellas on the abombs, i would probably drop that down to 100mg..but keep us posted and good luck!!!

Thread Information