HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Start and end with Prop, for how long and at what dose?

Okay, Thanks for all the great info in my last thread, I am leaning toward prop in the begingng and end, my queston is how many wks should I go on, and at what dose. its a 12wk cycle of test /tren /d-bol. I was thinking of 4wks at the start at 100mg eod, and 4wks at end 100mg eod. I think everyone is going to tell me to go ed injections but I would really like to stick to eod. it works out better with the tren. is 10mg Nolva still going to cut it in this new cycle?
    also what size dart does everyone like to use, I have been using a 22g 1.5, I have heard a lot of bros going with the 23g, should I order these instead??
    Thanks for all the great info

HW
    Last edited by HollywoodM3; 01-29-2004 at 09:41 PM.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    when you start doing injections oed you need to be hitting various sites. I like:

1.5" 23g to the ass and quads
    1.0" 23g to the delts

I also do my prop oed and that does me just fine.

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    if your gonna start and end, why not just run it the whole way.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead84
    if your gonna start and end, why not just run it the whole way.
    My same Q............

I thought about that, do you think i should, everyone has said to start and end with it, but I agree with you...why not, what dose would you go with 100mg eod?? it will be my first time using prop

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    Okay, Thanks for all the great info in my last thread, I am leaning toward prop in the begingng and end, my queston is how many wks should I go on, and at what dose. its a 12wk cycle of test /tren /d-bol. I was thinking of 4wks at the start at 100mg eod, and 4wks at end 100mg eod. I think everyone is going to tell me to go ed injections but I would really like to stick to eod. it works out better with the tren. is 10mg Nolva still going to cut it in this new cycle?
    also what size dart does everyone like to use, I have been using a 22g 1.5, I have heard a lot of bros going with the 23g, should I order these instead??
    Thanks for all the great info

HW
    You're right, that's what I'm gonna tell you.
    Prop has a 27 hour half life...and since I KNOW you know that Blood Level Consistency is THE Key, then we'll repeat that for the Masses:
    *Prop has a 27 hour half life. With that said, a 2cc shot is NOT that bigga deal Bro, I'm mixing my Tren with my Prop in the same pin ED, No Problems...it's a biggo body brother, use it, there's Plenty of Places to Rotate, and both those gears will work MUCH better ran ED - To me it's night and day.
    How Long? Well, that depends on many factors, but I will say this. Obviously you'll Want/Need to run it at least as long as necessary to clear the previous long esters you're coming off of. I mean that IS the reason for switching to Prop in the end anyway right? To prevent the long wait for PCT.
    So, if you're coming off of Cyp or Enanth, you'll want to run your Prop for at least a couple weeks minumum...And if you've been running Deca , EQ etc. etc., you'll want to drop those even sooner. In fact even though tren is a shorty, you'll wanna drop that AT LEAST a week before the end (A lot of guys will say sooner...and I won't argue it) due to it's heavy shut down characteristics. Makes recovery a lot easier.
    Personally. I'm going Prop100mg/ml - Tren100mg/ml ED. My last EQ shot is nearing, two weeks later I'll be dropping the Tren, and I'll finish the last two weeks with just the Prop @ 150mg ED.
    Good Luck Bro.
    TSW
    Last edited by TheSevnthWarrior; 01-29-2004 at 10:17 PM.

Thanks bro, lots of great info..I think im gonna go with the prop though the whole 15wks 3 days before PCT, and the tren will be droped at wk 10, and test eth wk12.
    thanks again
    HW

pashif is offline New Member
    For my 2 cents I would say run it the whole way through, doing ed. That way you are lean AND big - can't beat that. I think 10 mg nolva is enough - just up it if you start to get sensitive in certain areas. I'd also stop the d-boll after 6-7 weeks, as it starts to give diminishing returns after that. Again, just my opinion.

Thanks pashif, I think I will end d-bol after 4 wks, b/c I am actualy using this cycle as an extender from the cycle I am on now. and with the aid of the prop,tren and test eth, I think this is going to be a geat cycle. I cant wait
    HW

Thanks for all the input bros!

big swoll is offline Member
    i agree with everyone else, i would run it all the way through ED...my question is this though.....why were you wanting to run Prop at the beginning...you were already jumpstarting it with dbol ....were you thinking about jumpstarting it with prop and dbol?

Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    i agree with everyone else, i would run it all the way through ED...my question is this though.....why were you wanting to run Prop at the beginning...you were already jumpstarting it with dbol....were you thinking about jumpstarting it with prop and dbol?
    Yeah, I've done it, it not at all necessary, but I've done it.
    What I wanna know is why run the enanth AND the Prop..or did I read that wrong?
    Actually, I've done that too with killer results believe it or not.
    (Enanthate E4D @ 250mg, and Prop ED @ 50mg) might sound funny, but no funnier than the way some run Sust.
    Also, why drop the Tren quite so soon?
    TSW

dumblucky is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    I thought about that, do you think i should, everyone has said to start and end with it, but I agree with you...why not, what dose would you go with 100mg eod?? it will be my first time using prop
    EVERYONE???

bro, its a figure of speech, calm down. ****. if you're not going to ad to the thread then dont post. its a waste of time

HW

Hey bros,
    The olny reason I was runing the prop and the d-bol in the begining, was b/c I already have the d's and will be getting the prop, I wouldnt normaly use the d-bol wit the prop, but ive got them so why wast um... this is actualy a cycle extender of test eth 500mg/tren 100eod/d-bol 40mged/prop 100 ed or eod/ following with the PCT. it will be my first time using tren, and Ive read that 10wks was good. it will also be my first time wth prop, but I have heard a lot of great things...

Prop/Tren =Peanut Butter/Jelly!
    Yummy! Goes great together!
    TSW

rococo is offline Associate Member
    Referencing TSW, I had the same question about running both Enan and Prop all the way thru. Seems like overkill, or a waste of test anyway. Save some of that prop for your next cycle. You'll have plenty for a jumpstart or an ender, with what you've saved. Good luck, whatever you choose!

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    TSW prop/tren = peanut butter and jelly? do you need a special filter to make that happen or something cause mine sure doesnt turn into p&j
    jut messin with ya!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Prop/Tren=Peanut Butter/Jelly!
    Yummy! Goes great together!
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    TSW prop/tren = peanut butter and jelly? do you need a special filter to make that happen or something cause mine sure doesnt turn into p&j
    jut messin with ya!
    Ah man you aint doin' it right bro....Should come out Skippy & Smuckers!
    Last edited by TheSevnthWarrior; 02-01-2004 at 11:06 AM.

Thread Information