demon is offline New Member

Winny and Joints!!!!

Hi guys,
    I just finished making my cycle. Its as follows:

Week 1 - 11------------ICN TEST(enethate)(250mg/week)
    Week 1 - 10------------EQ (400mg/week)
    Week 7 - 13------------winny tabs (QFS) (50mg/ED)
    Week 13 - 16-----------Clomid (100mg/ED)

I haven't started my cycle yet. Lately i am noticing that my right shoulder is giving me problems. In certain positions i feel like it will pop out or something. I have never dislocated my shoulder, yet it feels strange sometimes. I have also heard that Winny is the worst for the joints/ligaments. After reading about it, i am kind of scared taking winny. I don't know what to do. I am taking glucosomine(HCL) and Flax seed oil, everyday. My friend told me that since i am taking EQ and Glucosomine with it, that should prevent some of the risks in taking winny.
    What do you guys think? What should i do/take inorder to lower the risks or should i NOT take winny at all and replace it with something else?
    I thank you all in advance for your time and help.
    Last edited by demon; 01-29-2004 at 04:52 AM.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    everything is personal bro, winnie will dry out the joints a little and make them hurt, but where the shoulder is a joint, i would say you are more likely to suffer in knees or elbows, and thats not always going to happen, depends on you.

However i would certainly go get your shoulder checked out so you know what it is, no way anyone can say whether or not you should do anything here, if they do, tehy are full of sh1t. Plenty of wannabes so be carefull what advice you listen to. Make sure you listen to your body though, i had a shoulder injury i didnt listen to years ago, im still suffering now.

peace

MuscleHustle is offline New Member
    i agree, winny hurts me the most in my elbows, shoulders always hurt, that something that comes with heavy weight, there is a difference though, it shouldnt be horrible, just ache. get it checked out if it feels serious.

Thank you guys for reply. I have made an apointment with my doctor, regarding my shoulder. I think i won't take the winnie and just replace it with some priomobolan. I thank you again

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro i have the same problem as you. When you move your shoulder a certain way does it stop then like click?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    bro i have the same problem as you. When you move your shoulder a certain way does it stop then like click?
    I don't know about clicking sound but it feels like my shoulder moves out and then comes in, if that makes any sense!!!
    Imagine, my arm straight out, on the side, parrallel to my shoulder. Then, i move my arm forward and down at the same time, from my elbow to my finger tips ONLY! thats when i feel a little funny pain/strange. Do you feel the same way or something close? and did you go to the doctor?

I also feel like that when i do the back of my shoulders on a machine.
    I really hope i am making some sense, lol
    I REALLY wanted to take the winstrol man, shoot. I guess you can't have everything you want in life, lol

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    my shoulders are always sore and clicking and grinding it sucks

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demon
    Hi guys,
    I just finished making my cycle. Its as follows:

Week 1 - 11------------ICN TEST(enethate)(250mg/week)
    Week 1 - 10------------EQ (400mg/week)
    Week 7 - 13------------winny tabs (QFS) (50mg/ED)
    Week 13 - 16-----------Clomid (100mg/ED)

I haven't started my cycle yet. Lately i am noticing that my right shoulder is giving me problems. In certain positions i feel like it will pop out or something. I have never dislocated my shoulder, yet it feels strange sometimes. I have also heard that Winny is the worst for the joints/ligaments. After reading about it, i am kind of scared taking winny. I don't know what to do. I am taking glucosomine(HCL) and Flax seed oil, everyday. My friend told me that since i am taking EQ and Glucosomine with it, that should prevent some of the risks in taking winny.
    What do you guys think? What should i do/take inorder to lower the risks or should i NOT take winny at all and replace it with something else?
    I thank you all in advance for your time and help.
    Bro, winnie dries you out, and you already have problems....drop it, eq can have the same effect on your joints, so it is enough here....you should'nt run 250 mg test, and almost double that in eq......bump up the test to 500

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member

Sugggestions for those having shoulder problems

Quote Originally Posted by demon
    I don't know about clicking sound but it feels like my shoulder moves out and then comes in, if that makes any sense!!!
    Imagine, my arm straight out, on the side, parrallel to my shoulder. Then, i move my arm forward and down at the same time, from my elbow to my finger tips ONLY! thats when i feel a little funny pain/strange. Do you feel the same way or something close? and did you go to the doctor?

I also feel like that when i do the back of my shoulders on a machine.
    I really hope i am making some sense, lol
    I REALLY wanted to take the winstrol man, shoot. I guess you can't have everything you want in life, lol
    My doctor told me: painless clicking is generally not a problem. However; clicking with pain or pain without clicking is a problem. Here, pain is defined as: an unpleasant sensation other than common muscle sorness or lactic acid burn.

If you're feeling pain, especially in your shoulders, while on a machine, then the machine is limiting your range of motion and probably slowly injuring your shoulders.

Which machine are you using that hurts your shoulders? Is it an Icarian shoulder fly or Muscle Strength behind the neck press? No matter what the machine is, you should drop that machine from your workout from now on. Now matter how much you like it. Your shoulders should not be hurting when you're working out other than common muscle sorness and/or lactic acid burn.

If you are still doing presses behind the neck, stop. This exercise is known to kill shoulders. I suggest that you start using dumbbels for seated (not statnding) over head presses, where you have the option to do:
    1. Dumbbell Overhead Presses with weights kept parrallel to shoulders. When you lower the weights, DO NOT let you elbows dip below the paralell line created by drawing an imaginary line across the top of each shoulder. If you drop below this line, your shoulder joints/ligaments are under unnecessary stress.
    2. Dumbbell Military Presses with weights kept slightly forward of shoulders like a military press. Do not let elbows go past pararllel as described in #1 above)
    3. Arnold presses (Here's a warning: I would not suggest these for now--since your shoulders are in pain)--this exercise, if done with too much weight and bad from, can damage your shoulders.

More warnings for people having shoulder problems:
    1. Stay away from the Smith Machines for bench pressing and shoulder exercises. The Smith Machine is notorious for causing shouder injuries because it restricts your natrual form when pressing.
    2. Stay away from barbell overhead presses where the bar must be lifted from behind your neck into a starting position--EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SPOTTER. The set up motion puts incredible strain on your shoulders.
    3. If you must use a barbell for presses either (a) learn to clean and press it with good form or (b) use safety bars in a power rack, start with the bar in front of you, use a spotter to help you move it into position (the spotter will have to move around you probably from the front a the start to the back and the end to spot from behind).
    4 Dumbbells are far better and safer for your shoulders. They let you move without restriction, in a natural path of motion.

I hope your shoulders feel better soon.

Best of luck, bro.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bask thanks for the post. I have really bad shoulder problems. I will definitely take your advise... Also, I personally don't like Winstrol . It really really destroyed my joints and my shoulder. I couldn't lift for 4 months! I had to stop taking it in week 4.

BigBoy21 is offline Junior Member
    Mannnnn, all thses comments about winny, and Iam running it at the end of my next cycle at 50mgs ED... But iam also a ball player so Iam thinking of getting Var instead, But winny is supposedly better for sports specific training, any suggestions ?

bigbobjr55 is offline New Member
    Bask, thanks for the advice. I've noticed slight sholder pian from those machines.

thanks again

Wow, Thanks for all the replay guys.
    BASK8KACE, great post man. I have already stopped doing that machine for shoulders ( i don't know the name, sorry). I was still doing the over head press but to the front. But i think i will stop that one as well and just stick to the dumbells. Thanks brother for your help. One question!!!
    1. Dumbbell Overhead Presses with weights kept parrallel to shoulders. When you lower the weights, DO NOT let you elbows dip below the paralell line created by drawing an imaginary line across the top of each shoulder. If you drop below this line, your shoulder joints/ligaments are under unnecessary stress.
    I always thought that this way your doing more of your Triceps! Inorder to do your shoulders you must bring your arms down below your shoulders and push it up but don't extend your arms all the way up, i hope this makes sense to everyone!!! Please let me know if i have the wrong idea. Thanks

debulkred is offline Junior Member
    Let me get the message for all you people that have a click around their shoulder. This is do to incorrect training which you likely suffered while lifting weights in your early stages. Weight lifting requires good form and if you are wanting to be hulk and lifting a weight you cannot handle without the proper form then stay away from it. This is do to a minor scar tissue on the shoulder joint area which prevents bloodflow from going in that area, check with a sports Doctor or a Chiropractist, he will tell you the same thing. I have this too and you can help it by changing your workouts so that you don't have to bench press, military press by consecutive days since it puts so much stress on that shoulder joint. Everybody has this at some point so this is normal. Always seek professional advice, I hope I was able to help.

Thread Information