Thread: Do these work?

MrDiesel is offline New Member

Do these work?

Got a 200 bottle of 5 mg winny tabs. Heard you should take 6 a day. Also got 30 50 mg pills from a friends doctor. Have 7 weeks to get ripped before vacation. How much cardio is needed? Its impossible for me to do it in the morning but usually do 20-30 min 3-4x a week. My diet is good, but I eat a lot of carbs early in the day. Currently 5'10 195 lbs., and about 10-12% bodyfat. Just finished deca /sus, and some clens, have clomis and nolva on hand. Dying to get ripped!

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Are looking for a cutting cycl. If so its mainly diet/cv which gives the results. Winny is a good AAS to stack whilst cutting but it won't help shed b.f. A good cutting stack is winny/eq. and some clen /ECA. But diet is key.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You need to do more research!! Did you use clomid at the end of your deca /sust cycle? Winstrol will NOT help you loose fat...clenbuterol or T3 will. Cardio and diet are, obviously, the two MOST important factors in losing fat. This is not a flame bro...but help yourself first...read as much as you can about winny...don't take shortcuts.

how does winny not help cut fat? My last cycle 4 months ago which was my first, i didnt know anythin and ate like shit. I had 14 winny amps and didnt hit cardio that hard, took em every other day and lost a decent amount of fat on love handles, tri's and lower abs. What does it do then?

IS CARDIO STILL EFFECTIVE LATE IN THE DAY?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by MrDiesel
    What does it do then?
    Why would you take something if youdidn't know what it did? I'm not flaming you bro...really, but there's NO WAY in hell, I would take something just because somebody said "It will do this...." You really should be reading as much as you can before proceeding.

Cardio is effective any time of the day...it's just more effective first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

Here is what winny does (select winstrol depot):
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.htm

will i get good results with winnys and t3's? How mant t3's do i need and how many a day?

Thread Information