HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Nose bleeding and d-bol

Hey bros,
    I am not sure if its from he d-bol or something else, but it seems when I take d-bol I get nose bleeds, sometimes its gets bad, dose anyone else have this problem, I think its b/c of the increase of blood volume and pressure, I hve heard that Nolva helps to reduce blood pressure which may help with this. anyone know of anything else that might help.
    Thanks for the info

HW

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    Hey bros,
    I am not sure if its from he d-bol or something else, but it seems when I take d-bol I get nose bleeds, sometimes its gets bad, dose anyone else have this problem, I think its b/c of the increase of blood volume and pressure, I hve heard that Nolva helps to reduce blood pressure which may help with this. anyone know of anything else that might help.
    Thanks for the info

HW
    Either lower your dose or get off............. d-bol isn't worth any risks IMO

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i agree with MM, i don't particularly like dbol either, the sides vs. keepable gains is very unfavorable

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bros,
    Thanks for the info

HW
    yes I've gotten nose bleeds before while on gear, sometimes 2-3 times a day...it goes away though, nothing to really worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    yes I've gotten nose bleeds before while on gear, sometimes 2-3 times a day...it goes away though, nothing to really worry about.
    It could be a indication that your blood pressure is very high....... I think that's something to worry about.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Nose bleeds can be a common side for some people, myself for example, but I had trouble with nasal bleeding before AAS. I have had the **** thing cottorized 3 times, and that hurts. Are you taking Deca with the dbol ?? Cause decais another one I can think of off the top of my head that can cause nose bleeds. And it definitely does correlate with BP
    Last edited by RJM03; 02-02-2004 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    It could be a indication that your blood pressure is very high....... I think that's something to worry about.
    I've had my vitals checked and they were normal...I thought it might of been due to highBP. It's wierd because it doesn't happen anymore, just my first couple of cycles. GH has given me High blood pressure but no nose bleeds either...so I definately think it's gotta be something else? what? I don't know. I believe everybody should monitor there health, but i don't think a couple of nose bleeds constitute stopping gear!

I've had my vitals checked and they were normal...I thought it might of been due to highBP. It's wierd because it doesn't happen anymore, just my first couple of cycles. GH has given me High blood pressure but no nose bleeds either...so I definately think it's gotta be something else? what? I don't know. I believe everybody should monitor there health, but i don't think a couple of nose bleeds constitute stopping gear!
    I guess we take our health a little differently....... I wouldn't put my self in danger just for gear just not worth it to me. I told him to lower the dose and if that doesn't work then stop the d-bol.......... and yes I feel a "couple" of nose bleeds is something to worry about.... just because your situation worked out doesn't mean his will.

I feel your blood pressure rising now!!!

I thought this board was about offering opinions not arguing about who's right or wrong!...it's ultimately his decision, I'm just offering my past experiences over the last 7 years. I'm not telling him to "do this or do that"
    just because I don't have "VET" beside my name doesn't meen I don't know what I'm talking about...I'm talking from 7 years of experience with using AAS and from 16 years of reading everything I possibly could on the subject.

Anyway...no harm intended!

I feel your blood pressure rising now!!!

I thought this board was about offering opinions not arguing about who's right or wrong!...it's ultimately his decision, I'm just offering my past experiences over the last 7 years. I'm not telling him to "do this or do that"
    just because I don't have "VET" beside my name doesn't meen I don't know what I'm talking about...I'm talking from 7 years of experience with using AAS and from 16 years of reading everything I possibly could on the subject.

Anyway...no harm intended!
    I wasn't arguing or trying to........ but telling him it's nothing to worry about is another thing...... and don't bring my status into this........ I do know what I'm talking about as well. I know guys that have been running gear for years and don't know one thing they are doing......... I'm not saying that's you but I realy don't care how long someone has ran gear.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 02-02-2004 at 12:48 PM.

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Hey bros, Thanks for all the great info, I have had problems with nose bleeding before AAS, I know when I take d-bol, and yes it was stacked with deca , for more than 4wks that sometimes I get them 2-3 times a day, I have looked into getting it cottorized, but from what I have heard it doesnt always work. I was just wondering if there was anything that you could take to help with it?? hopfully, this wont happen with my next cycle of test enth.tren .prop..

Thanks again
    HW

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    I'm on my first cycle of D-bol and I too noticed blood in my nose. I don't get nose bleeds per se, but when I blow my nose there is blood visible. I'm on a light dose of 25mg per day, and so far this is the only negative effect.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Ive had problems with High Bp and nose bleeds before..........paticuarly right before I started my 1st cycle....I took 30mg ed of dbol for 4 weeks and I did some light cardio and it seemed to of helped my problem...and of course I tried to stay away from adding any salt to my foods as well..........Good luck bro

Hey bros, Thanks for all the great info, I have had problems with nose bleeding before AAS, I know when I take d-bol, and yes it was stacked with deca , for more than 4wks that sometimes I get them 2-3 times a day, I have looked into getting it cottorized, but from what I have heard it doesnt always work. I was just wondering if there was anything that you could take to help with it?? hopfully, this wont happen with my next cycle of test enth.tren .prop..

Thanks again
    HW
    I had mine cotterized as a kid ( got hit in the face with a hammer) and it worked for about 10 years then I had it done again. It's something to look into, or get your BP checked, nolva can definately help with the water retention, and watching your sodium intake isn't a bad idea either.

Thread Information