Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

So 12 weeks is now 15, is HCG needed?

Well this is my first cylce of prop with 100 mg EOD. Its been working really well. Nice slow gains I am up 20lbs and I am leaner. My source screwed me so long story shot I am going 15 weeks. Am I approching where HCG is needed, or is it a really good idea to use it? I am at week 12 right now, and shut down fairly hard. I think I can get my hands on some so should I? And how should it be ran?

-MS

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Well this is my first cylce of prop with 100 mg EOD. Its been working really well. Nice slow gains I am up 20lbs and I am leaner. My source screwed me so long story shot I am going 15 weeks. Am I approching where HCG is needed, or is it a really good idea to use it? I am at week 12 right now, and shut down fairly hard. I think I can get my hands on some so should I? And how should it be ran?

-MS
    yes, sounds like it would be a good idea to run now......500 iu sub-q every fourth day or so, till they come back....you only have 3 weeks, so don't run it with your pct......next cycle, order it from the beginning too.......

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Cool that is what I wanted to know. And thats what I thought was 500 ius E4D, thanks asym

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Hey, I'm on Prop now and doing the same thing -500iu every 3.5 days (2X/week). Works great. I always pop 1/2 a Nolva when I do an HCG shot just in case cuz it causes a test spike that can potentially cause gyno, from what I've read.

If you're still shrunk somewhat at the end of your cycle it might be a good idea to run it 500iu/day for four or five days straight to get back to full size before you hit the PCT. Just give yourself a few days min after the last HCG shot before starting the Clomid so your test level is down.

And keep in mind they keep growing a couple days after the last HCG shot.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    yes, sounds like it would be a good idea to run now......500 iu sub-q every fourth day or so, till they come back....you only have 3 weeks, so don't run it with your pct......next cycle, order it from the beginning too.......
    wonderful...that's what I would have said...

running400m is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Hey, I'm on Prop now and doing the same thing -500iu every 3.5 days (2X/week). Works great. I always pop 1/2 a Nolva when I do an HCG shot just in case cuz it causes a test spike that can potentially cause gyno, from what I've read.

If you're still shrunk somewhat at the end of your cycle it might be a good idea to run it 500iu/day for four or five days straight to get back to full size before you hit the PCT. Just give yourself a few days min after the last HCG shot before starting the Clomid so your test level is down.

And keep in mind they keep growing a couple days after the last HCG shot.
    I am also running a test prop 100 mg/eod and am winding down a 12 week cycle. I put on about 15 pounds of nice lean muscle and am ready to start my track season. I have one amp of HCG and enough clomid for post-cycle treatment. When should I take the amp of HCG and start the clomid treatment? I only had two amps of HCG and took one of the amps mid-cycle to give me a little extra test boost. Thanks in advance for your help.
    400m

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by running400m
    I am also running a test prop 100 mg/eod and am winding down a 12 week cycle. I put on about 15 pounds of nice lean muscle and am ready to start my track season. I have one amp of HCG and enough clomid for post-cycle treatment. When should I take the amp of HCG and start the clomid treatment? I only had two amps of HCG and took one of the amps mid-cycle to give me a little extra test boost. Thanks in advance for your help.
    400m
    Well, don't just take one person's word for it but I'd run the HCG @500iu/day for maybe a week max depending on how shrunk you are. Then you need to give it maybe three days (I'm sorry but I forget what the halflife of HCG is but it's pretty brief) before starting the Clomid. If you have Nolva too you can use it with the HCG and continue it through the Clomid if you like. At least I've seen that recommended a few times.

You need to time the Clomid so you start it when most exogenous test has cleared your system, from what I understand.

Thread Information