Thread: hey bros

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

hey bros

Just got in my test E. can;t wait to get started just wondering if anyone has this batch and if they know how it tests out. Well anyway here's a pic let me know what you think.
    o yeah the one on the left i tried peeling off thats why it looks kinda messed up, didn;t work to well so i gave up
    Last edited by magicstick2003; 02-01-2004 at 02:53 PM.

Bump...I have the Same Batch.
    I was happy to read on another board that this Batch (31533) Tested several points high, but I've been to at least 6 other boards trying to find where I was at the night I saw that thread while surfing around, and for the life of me I couldn't find it.
    IF anyones else remembers seeing that thread, or just knows exactly what these tested out to, please do tell.
    No biggie, just curious.
    TSW

MrDezel is offline Banned
    I heard the same thing Seventh but for the life of me I don't know what board it was. It may have been elite but I can't be positive.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    I heard the same thing Seventh but for the life of me I don't know what board it was. It may have been elite but I can't be positive.
    Hmmm, maybe, I didn't check that one, worth a shot..I was all over that board night!
    TSW

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    mmm looks good....you aint got nothing to worry about, you are dealing with some straight peps and good stuff

Thread Information