97cobra is offline Junior Member

Need answer for a friend who is juicing for first time

He got some suspension and that was it. I don't know much about stacks or doses so could ya'll please answer these questions for him. He has already taken one shot so far but I don't know the dosage. I know he probably needs to stack it w/ some others to get better results. So could ya'll please post a good stack and dosage and times for a good cycle for him. This is his first cycle. I am going to print this out and give to him so he will know. Also what should he need for post cycle. Clomid, Nolvadex , both. And dosage of these to. Thanks.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    If all he has is sus,what is there to stack???How old is he??Stats.........how much sus does he have???Is his diet correct???

I recomend your friend joining AR so he can learn for himself.better safe than sorry!!!!!

DB

razor67 is offline Banned
    i wouldnt recommend suspension for a first cycle.. due to its short half life it needs to be shot twice a day. not many guys starting out are willing to do 2 sticks a day. every day is bad enough for me.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    i wouldnt recommend suspension for a first cycle.. due to its short half life it needs to be shot twice a day. not many guys starting out are willing to do 2 sticks a day. every day is bad enough for me.
    EOD is bad enough for me first time around

tell your mate to jump on here and ask, alot of guys might want to flame him but in the end he will get the information he needs, especially with at least "some" research.

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    First off tell him to stop using everything until he learns what he's doing. If he's only taken one shot he shouldn't have any problems with quiting. If he's going in as blindly as you say he's probably not going to keep anything that he gains anyway.
    Next....he needs to have everything on hand before he actually begins a cycle.

Have him join the board and do some reading before he asks questions....then post up a mock cycle and ask for a critique. If he's going in blindly he's not going to keep anything that he gains anyway.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    you need to do some more research...i mean your "friend" does....jk

97cobra is offline Junior Member
    Backer 123, I have yet to do steroids . If you have read any of my posts you will see that I have never taken steroids. Some people on this board can tell you this because I know them personally. As for me I am not ready for gear yet. I will tell you straight up. I haven't even begun research on a cycle for me because I am going to stay natural for a while longer. For some reason I knew someone was going to say something like this. Oh well I would probably would think the same thing. As for me you will see me post one day when I am ready for gear.

With that said, my friend weighs 150 lbs. I have told him before that he needs to wait and learn how to diet and train in a way that works for his body. And build a good foundation. Well some people like to do things their way and I can't force him to not do it. The only reason I am posting this is because I know he will probably still use it. So I posted this for him so he can do it the right way if he must do it. I'm still going to tell him to just stop, which I already have, but if he is going to do it I want him to do it right so he wont screw himself up.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    easy come easy go...suspension is a terrible first cycle, 2x per day injections and he's gonna loose a lot.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    ya tell him to get some money together, save wwhat he hsa and run a real good stack for his firts cycle. You only get one chance at yur first so amke it a good one!

Thread Information