Thread: expiration

patch is offline New Member

Question expiration

How long is test(cyp) good for after it's expiration date? I have a question
    about my cycle. Here it is.The bottles have never been opened and stored in
    a cool dry place out of the sun and legit.
    1-12 WEEKS 400mg cyp
    1-6 WEEKS 25mg(daily) reforvit
    7-12 WEEKS 100mg(daily) winstrol
    I have equipoise too should I save it for a cutting cycle I just want bulk and
    stregnth this is my first stack cycle.I was told to start novladex 2 weeks after i start my cycle to the end is this correct i had no problem last time but that was only at 400mg per week of cyp.Any help would be great.
    Last edited by patch; 02-01-2004 at 03:11 PM.

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    Bro...don't ever use expired gear. Send it to me to check it for you..Have a tracking # for me in my PM box by Wednesday , ok.

patch is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alpineslide
    Bro...don't ever use expired gear. Send it to me to check it for you..Have a tracking # for me in my PM box by Wednesday , ok.
    yeah that probably won't ever happen

peaker is offline Senior Member
    alot of guys with tell you that you will be good to go if they have expired, depending on how long obviously, no doubt someone will let you know..

Quote Originally Posted by alpineslide
    This is EXCELLENT advice Bro, however I'm afraid my employee Alpine here has overstepped his boundries as a mere worker at my testing Facility, but I'll deal with that, and I apologize, in fact just send it to me and I will actually test it for free for you...it's the very least I can do.

No, seriously Bro..the Rule is 1 year,(Past the Exp. Date) but I can tell you first hand that I have used Expired Gear NUMEROUS times with ZERO problems..If it's legit from the beggining, and stored the way you said, it IS fine.
    Many years ago while working in AZ, I stumbled on to some goddies in some old boxes, some opened, some not, and to be Completely honest, I couldn't even remember where they had been (Light/Temp etc etc) everything, and I do mean everything was fine...heck half the stuff was 8cc of this 7cc of that 6 ampules of this etc etc, so I just made a "Cocktail" (hey, I was 50 miles from nowhere, and knew no one ) and I still grew like a weed.
    I say go for it.
    TSW
    Last edited by TheSevnthWarrior; 02-02-2004 at 01:56 AM.

Thread Information