Thread: Taste test

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Taste test

Now I've never tasted my goods before but i thought i'd give it a try. What should test cyp and deca taste like?

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Can't think of a witty subject line for this one, so . . .

Um, FI, I hope you don't mind if we ask . . . why?

Anyway, before I answer, flash onto any scene in any movie in which you see eithr a cop or a drug dealer wet his finger, then stick it into a bag of heroin, coke, XTC, or any other type of drug. He then takes a little bit of the stuff, touches it onto his tongue, then pronounces it real or fake.

The problem is, that kind of movie scene is fake itself: You cannot tell if a drug is real or fake merely by tasting it.

And so it is with test, deca , and any other AS: You cannot tell if it is real or fake, nor can you generally identify a specific drug, merely by its taste.

The reason? Because every drug has two types of ingredients: active and inert - the real stuff, and the filler. In the case of oil-based injectables, the predominant taste would be the oil. For oil-based injectables, it might be water or alcohol; for pills, you mght taste sugar, salt, or other inert matter.

You asked about test, for example. In the U.S., Depo-Testosterone uses cottonseed oil as a base. Therefore, if you try tasting legitimately manufactured American cyp, the predominant taste would obviously be sesame oil. But if you were to try tasting legitimately manufactured enanthate , the predominant taste would be cottonseed oil - the base used in Delatestryl. On the other hand, if you were to try Ttokyo or any other Mexican cyp, they mght be using a different oil base (not to mention more alcohol than U.S. products).

Ultimately, then, the potential image of an AS gourmand judging the taste of cyp in the same manner that a connisseur would judge the bouquet of fine wine is what we might call, for lack of a better term, a riff.

Thanks brother!
    and why? just curious cause i had never tasted if before and it tasted like sesame oil. I just hope it ain't all sesame

little-man-zane is offline Associate Member
    Sup bro's.... i thought it numbs the tongue a little... that given you and IDEA that it's real...not sure though

no numbing of the tongue over here

little-man-zane is offline Associate Member
    Yeah FI .. don't take my word for it.. just something i heard????????

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i heard it taste like chicken
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Taste test

Originally posted by Full Intensity
    Now I've never tasted my goods before but i thought i'd give it a try.
    Hey FI, Thats sick Bro. I never taisted my goods either but if I wanted to know I'd ask my wife

Thread Information