Thread: Important

Fartdaemon is offline Member

Exclamation Important

Guys I need some help, my younger brother has just informed me that his friend(16 years old) has decided not to use anabolic steroids . But wait, he has somehow obtained IGF-1, I myself don't know much about this, will this be bad for him to take?? if it is please list all the bad things it can do to him and I will show him the input, before he endangers himself.

Thanks guys,

FD

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I am still researching IGF-1 and dont know much about it yet but-His hormones arent stable enuf to be messing with them. It could cause problems in the future.

All I need is a post saying whether it will hurt him or not, and if it will then list all the bad stuff short and long term. I will show him the posts and hopefully change his mind. I am a big supporter at helping teens stay drug free, my younger bro and his friends see the gains I get from AAS and they want to as well, so I try and steer them away and provide them with info on naturally training, dieting etc.

Any info will be grealty appreciated.

FD

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    To keep t in laymans terms.....He should do HGH because his body is producing it at a rapid rate,well HGH turns into IGF-1,so the principle s apply further,and if he doesn't cycle it right he can go hypo and possible shock and die.I've done more than my share of HGH,but only 1 cycle of IGF-1,the stuff is very tricky and you need to know what your doing............I'll leave it at that.

DB
    other than that, tell him his dick will shrink and his balls will fall off, sorry, i'm hung over and feel like being an ass today

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Well I've done my share of HGH and 1 cycle of IGF-1,this gear is very tricky to cycle and if you don't know what your doing you can go hypo,shock and even death.He has NO use for this at his age.He's producing a ton of natural HGH which turns into IGF-1....Have him stay away bro....he can kill himself with this gear as opposed to running test or similar.

DB

ok thanks guys, I have come across a few posts by members stating the compliacted use of this substance and how death can occur. I beilieve I can convince him to not use it. I am 26 years old, I myself will wait till my late 20s early 30's before I touch any HGH or IGF-1.

Thanks guys,

FD

He's probably not done growing at 16, so IGF-1, since as da bull said, mediates most of GH's actions, can affect his stature. IGF-1 also works into the negative feedback loop to inhibit secretion of his own GH, which is plentifull at his age. I say take advantage of this time in your life where growth hormones and test are highest and grow naturally. Save the pharmaceuticals for later when they'll have a bigger impact. Also, potential hypoglycemia a couple times/day at 16 is not something I'd welcome.

Thread Information