Hawthorneberry- for BP
    Vit C & E- anti oxidants

pct
    20-40 mg Nolva
    Clen - 2 wk on / 2 wk off pill pergression 1,1,2,2,3,4,5,6,6,5,4,3,2,1
    Taurine- for liver, and clen deplites taurine levels

Any input is greatly appreciated.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Don't take milk thistle with m1t. It deactivates some necessary enzymes needed to metabolize that compound. Lot's of m1t chemistry and info on anabolicminds.com.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    2wks on 2wks off is BS. just run it like a steriod cycle. doing it in two week spurts will just give you a hormone rollercoaster.

tony540i is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    2wks on 2wks off is BS. just run it like a steriod cycle. doing it in two week spurts will just give you a hormone rollercoaster.
    ok i've been taking m1t for the past two weeks..gotta say the stuff is **** awesome...i love it! thing is though now your saying just to cylce it like anything else, not 2 on 2 off...how sure of yourself are you on this statement..cause to be honest, i don't want to drop off for 2 weeks.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    I did a 4 week cycle of it and it see to lost its push after the 3rd third week..

Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    I did a 4 week cycle of it and it see to lost its push after the 3rd third week..
    so should i just stick with it for 3 weeks at 20 mgs a day...also though i'm stacking it with oxabol by promatrix, which i think is really giving me the boost in the strength gain as well, i put on already about 7-8 lbs and shed some body fat...was thinking of maybe jumping on a cycle of eca or some sort of fat burner when i'm done...any recommendations? also who's m1t did you take i.e legal gear..etc..?

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    you are going to need to test the waters with this one. I did it for 2 weeks and it made my back so tight i could hardly stand up straight. but after that is was fine. I also did notice the gains droppped off as the back pain went away. i would recommend running it at 10mg a day if you are stacking it with something else. but again you must test the waters out for yourself. seems like everyone is having slightly different reactions to it.. I cant remember wher i recieved mine from how sad is that. do you plan on running this directly in to another "hardcore" cycle or are you going to give your body a break before you kick it in

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    I am about to start a 4 week cycle of M1T myself, what is good to take for your liver if you shouldn't take milk thistle.

Tony how have your strength gains been and what M1T product are you taking?

Quote Originally Posted by tony540i
    ok i've been taking m1t for the past two weeks..gotta say the stuff is **** awesome...i love it! thing is though now your saying just to cylce it like anything else, not 2 on 2 off...how sure of yourself are you on this statement..cause to be honest, i don't want to drop off for 2 weeks.
    he is pretty sure of himself, right now he is already starting month 2 of M1t

Quote Originally Posted by THA GONZ
    I am about to start a 4 week cycle of M1T myself, what is good to take for your liver if you shouldn't take milk thistle.

Tony how have your strength gains been and what M1T product are you taking?

so far as the milk thistle goes, i'm not taking any at the moment...but i will say that my strength gains have increased so far by about 15-20lbs easy, whats funny though is that i really haven't been experiencing the tightening of the back or pain whatsoever just yet (knock on wood) but i will say more importantly, when you start make sure you get the most out of it, what i mean is make sure your diet is straight (the better you eat (protein intake) the better the results!)

oh yeah and i've been taking the legal gear M1T i think it goes for about $45 on a couple of sites - dpsnutrition.net or discountanabolics.com - for like 80 tabs at 10 mg per tab..i started out with 1 and jumped up to 2...definitely feel better with 20 mgs but it may vary on the individual...anyways good luck with it!

Thanks for the info Tony, I also have the legal gear and I usually eat any where from 150 to 200g of protien a day. So hopefully I will see some good results too.

Quote Originally Posted by THA GONZ
    Thanks for the info Tony, I also have the legal gear and I usually eat any where from 150 to 200g of protien a day. So hopefully I will see some good results too.
    If you eat that much i hope you only weigh 150lbs, i totally would go with at least the 1.5grams of protein per pound, the 1 gram per pound imo is just to maintain muscle size.

I get more protien then that that is about what I suppliment, not sure how much more from food but I eat alot of high protien foods IE, eggs, chicken, tuna, ect.

Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    Don't take milk thistle with m1t. It deactivates some necessary enzymes needed to metabolize that compound. Lot's of m1t chemistry and info on anabolicminds.com.
    hey just for reassurance...do you think that 20mg is too much..i've been hearing mixed reactions from different people, but i have read some of yours and value your opinion.

A lot of people are getting good results just from 10mg a day. Of course if your already 200+ lbs or have signifigant AAS experience you may want to up the dosage to 20mg.

The disadvantage of going higher is the severe lethargy you will experience.

A lot of people are getting good results just from 10mg a day. Of course if your already 200+ lbs or have signifigant AAS experience you may want to up the dosage to 20mg.

definitely right about that...i don't think i've been this irritable in a while...think i'm gonna just stick with the 10mgs on my second cycle 2 weeks from now

hey another quick question, i've been off of the m1t for a week now, do you think instead of waiting two weeks that i could just jump right back on for another 2 weeks next week?

How long were you on? Did you use any nolva or clomid afterwards?

How long were you on? Did you use any nolva or clomid afterwards?
    i was only on for two weeks...started taking nolva.

Well, the new consensus is that 2 4 week cycles (4on/4off/4on/4off) with m1t is better for attaining and keeping gains. The 4 weeks inbetween allows you to more fully recover. Anabolicminds.com has a lot of detail to back this up.

My advice: take 4 weeks off using clomid AND nolva, then start another 4 week cycle.

Thread Information