GetPumped is offline Senior Member

Fina questions before I start my homebrew

I will be making my first batch of tren this week and I had a few questions before I start. When dissolving the pellets in the magic solution, some say it only takes an hour or so and others say to leave it overnight, but if it only takes an hour to dissolve all the pellets why leave it overnight? Also, I here different things about the coffee filter method, some say to let sit overnight and filter through the coffee filter and I have read other posts saying it only takes about 30min to an hour to filter through the coffee filter. So which one is it? Should I let it sit overnight? If I let it sit overnight will there be any advantages? Thanks bros.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I've done both. Coffee filter method helps to filter out all the crude fina and leave you with mostly oil to filter through the whatman. Or you could let all the crude settle to the bottom of the bottle after you add your oil, and then filter - you just have to be careful not to suck up too much of the sediment at the bottom as it will clog your whatman filter quickly.

If doing a large quantity (2 carts or more) then I use the coffee filter method

But what's the point of letting it filter overnight if it only takes an hour for all of it to get through the filter? And same for dissolving the pellets in the BA, why let them dissolve overnight if it only takes an hour or so to completely dissove? What I am getting at is why do both overnight if they only take an hour or so?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Once the pellets are dissolved completely, add the oil, shake up, then pour into your funel with the coffee filter in it. Depending on how much you are converting, it may take several hours for all the oil to drip through the filter. To make it easy on yourself, just let it sit in the filter overnight and drip completely out. Then you can sterile filter the clean tren solution and you're done.

Also, skip all the heat steps, as they are not necessary and will only hurt your tren if you are not careful.

-moto

Thanks for all the help moto. I will let you know how it comes out bro. thanks again.

Thread Information