T-BombNo2 is offline Banned

What's a good cutting cycle??????

what's the best you've tried???? Plus if you get your body fat down does that also take care of the fat undr your chin??? I got a huge neck, but for some reason there is getting to be alittle fat undr my chin and it's pissing me off!!!!

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Cardio 3-4 times a week with a proper diet, that's the best cutting cycle you can try! Some steroids that will help are EQ, fina, winny, test prop, and anavar .

Bartleby is offline Member
    yep diet and cardio are the keys to cutting, the AS will help you along the way and preserve your muscle while cutting...personally I like prop/tren , prob the best cycle I ever did and will prob be doing it again soon...

T-BombNo2 is offline Banned
    That's good I just got some Tren ,Test prop, and Winny for a cycle.. But I was wanting to add d-bol to it what do you think??????

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    You could add it if you want, but I don't see any reason to if you are using test prop. The test prop will kick in rather soon (a few days) and you will start seeing some results. Dbol is usually used to kickstart a bulking cycle if you are using some kind of test, deca , or EQ that takes a few weeks to kick in. Also something to think about is that dbol makes you retain a good amount of water, which I wouldn't want if I was on a cutting cycle.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Like pumped said no need for the d-bol...if youre looking to cut the d-bol will only add water, the prop is a kickstart in itself...also if youre running winny and d-bol theyre both 17aa and could cause probs with the liver...

Thread Information