Swoleburn is offline New Member

Diet while on Cycle? Please Help!

I am running a low calorie, low carb and High protien diet while on a cycle of Sustanon 250 EOD for 8-10 weeks and Trenbolone 100mg EOD along with Clen and Cynomel. I am looking to lean out and harden up while keeping at about the same weight. Do you think that I need to up my calories? I am getting in about 2500 calories a day with about 400g of protien. I have almost cut my carbs out only getting about 150-200g a day. Is this OK or should I adjust my diet in any way. Thanks for the Help!

Swoleburn is offline New Member
    anyone

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    well you might want to check out your diet. If you are eating only 2500 calories a day, 400g of protein, and 200g of carbs. that means you are only eating 11 grams of fat a day? which is almost impossible to do. just kinda confused....

blanket is offline Junior Member
    there's nothing wrong with dieting while on sustanon , although you could get better results (if cutting is your goal) with Prop.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Make sure you do your cardio at the right time (w/an empty stomach) Make sure your eating at the right times (every 3-4 hours) Make sure your eating the carbs at the right time (Breakfast/After Workout) It's all about timing. The calories are more then enough IMO. Always remember, you will need carbs to provide energy for your workouts. Protein alone does not give you energy. So balance your diet but from the looks of it, follow what I have suggested and you should be seeing good results.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i heard alot of ppl hitting 1800-2200 cal diets working the best when on juice,helps prevent muscle loss,u just wont gain any muscle...complex carbs with simple proteins imo.

Thread Information