Thread: gyno

johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

gyno

im using test and deca and now i quit deca bc i dont want to run it anymore.,im on my third week. each day goes by i feel as if my left pec is delveoping into a tidy. its a lot different thanmy other pec. it slants more downward and when i tighten my chest its looks like it shoots out instead of being like a regular male pec. it doesnt have any lump and not sensitive or sore. at the end of my nipple all the fat around it pushes up to look like a tidy. my girlfriend told me that my left pec is way different than my other one inwhich it doesnt look the same. it mite be a small chance of gyno. what should i do.
    i running nolva at 10mg and liquidex at .5 liquid. what are the chances of these ant i e things to get rid of it and make it look like a regular pec. its like there is fat on my pecs that make it look like tidies and around my nipples its like a circle that looks like gyno that circles around the thing. its not a lump at all
    Last edited by johnny1234; 02-01-2004 at 11:53 PM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Bro you keep starting the same threads over and over again.........I think your a hypocondriact(sp).And I see you just started another rash thread again also...............

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Bro you keep starting the same threads over and over again.........I think your a hypocondriact(sp).And I see you just started another rash thread again also...............
    seriously my left pec looks like a got **** tidy. its like its forming i know it is. when i tighten my pecs my left pecs looks like a tidy i

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    i wish someone would help me and i want to ask can nolvadex reduce the puffiiness in my pecs and around my nipples. man i have looked at pictures and i know for sure i have a mild case of it. im on my third week and i know it will only get worst. so will nolva do the trick.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    could be just regular fat and some water. how lean are you?

i remember reading a similar thread but it was started by you too? whats the deal bro. best to keep it to one post so members can help you out, creating threads over and over is just going to piss off people to the point they might ignore your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    could be just regular fat and some water. how lean are you?
    i weigh 200lbs and not really lean. when i squeeze it ., do u know how a tidy looks like and how it points out. well thats what it is doing. my girlfriend even told me it starting to look like a tidy. but everyone else on this site thinks im crazy and never wants to help someone out.

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    Quit your cycle...go ahead and do pct 2 weeks after your last test enat. inj. ...continue using nolvadex through pct.

No offense Bro, but your not in the least bit ready to use AAS and shouldn't have started.

Quote Originally Posted by alpineslide
    Quit your cycle...go ahead and do pct 2 weeks after your last test enat. inj. ...continue using nolvadex through pct.

No offense Bro, but your not in the least bit ready to use AAS and shouldn't have started.
    why quit my cycle, yes i m ready im just say ing i dont know why it looks like a tidy on my third week cycle, i have done cycles before. not as smart as you .. im sorry bc i was much younger and inexperienced. i think i am ready, i just dunnoo why my left nipple looks like a tidy ... i just dunno why.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny1234
    i weigh 200lbs and not really lean. when i squeeze it ., do u know how a tidy looks like and how it points out. well thats what it is doing. my girlfriend even told me it starting to look like a tidy. but everyone else on this site thinks im crazy and never wants to help someone out.
    i know that i have the same thing, but thats because the only place i store fat is on my stomach and some on my chest, when i flex my pec its like i have some fat around my nip but is soft. trust me bro, i have gyno fears like you wouldnt believe and have convinced myself i have it to. i had symptoms when i was a kid they are unmistakeable when you get them. i had like a rock hard lump right behind my nip that felt like a small rock, so ****en sore to touch it wasnt funny i would be in tears and almost cry. at the time i had no idea what it was and i was lucky that it went away by itself, the same happend to a few of my friends its very common.

running the l-dex and nolva should cover you unless you are extremely prone, but like i said, you will know when its not regular fat when it ****en makes you cry touching the thing, other classic symptoms, tingling, pain, lactating, itchiness. the lump that you feel if you ever get it, is like a bud and it continues to grow to form glandular tissue. dont be mistake and think fat around the chest/nipple area is true gyno when its not, it may appear to look like gyno but when you lean out it should slowly look normal again because the lack of fat in the area will make it look better.

you say you arent very lean, alot of guys will tell you they have the same problem so see what the other bros think, personally i would stay and up the nolva and dex, some of the guys can suggest what you should up it, some say like 60mg of nolva till symptoms subside then 20mg for the rest of your cycle, if you are taking dex then it should make you chance of having "true" gyno lower, so you should look at upping that.

like i said many guys what till symptoms appear if you are not having any symptoms its kind of hard to suggest what you should when it maybe just regular body fat.

good luck

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    Come off cycle....drop the carbs/ do lots of cardio....get your bodyfat down to at least 10%....while your doing this read up on AAS use ALOT...after doing this make an informed decision on whether you want to use AAS after getting your bloodwork done by your doctor.

That's my advice...I'm out

Quote Originally Posted by alpineslide
    Come off cycle....drop the carbs/ do lots of cardio....get your bodyfat down to at least 10%....while your doing this read up on AAS use ALOT...after doing this make an informed decision on whether you want to use AAS after getting your bloodwork done by your doctor.

That's my advice...I'm out
    alot of guys have gyno phobia, i myself are one of those people. but i agree with you mate. i hope johnny you have done enough research before starting.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    I think this guy just likes to use the word tidy. LOL. Nah, but seriously I am the exact same way as peaker and get fat in my nipples and had the lumps when I was in 5th grade. They went away in time and now it is just fat and I am determined to get my bf down to about 8-10% in the coming month. I bet it is all puffy like a cow utter and it is cone shaped right? Well unless you have the lump I would hit the Adex and Nolva haaaaard. Also you say you run test.... That could be what it's from and not the Deca .

Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    I think this guy just likes to use the word tidy. LOL. Nah, but seriously I am the exact same way as peaker and get fat in my nipples and had the lumps when I was in 5th grade. They went away in time and now it is just fat and I am determined to get my bf down to about 8-10% in the coming month. I bet it is all puffy like a cow utter and it is cone shaped right? Well unless you have the lump I would hit the Adex and Nolva haaaaard. Also you say you run test.... That could be what it's from and not the Deca.
    you have a PM bro

yeah mrDezel you know what i am saying as do alot of other guys who are prone to hold fat in the chest area. i guess when they say gyno symptoms to you, you know what they are on about? how big/hard/sore did yours get just to let johnny know what they mean they gyno lump...

MrDezel is offline Banned
    When I had the actual lumps, mind you it was probably about 15 years ago they were very hard and right behind the nipple. They were like marbles on me and I didn't know what the hell it was so I really didn't say anything about it. They eventually went away but I never liked touching them cause it freaked me out a little so idk when they went away.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    tit-tits-tity. I'm going to go tidy up my room now!

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats not gyno. I get gyno on my heavy cycles. Just had some lumps starting to develop and soreness just few weeks ago. I used 20mg nolva until it went away. I get it every cycle mainly when I tip over 1gram of test week. So I know that is not gyno. Its called...shhh...come a little closer....yah closer....its....PARANOIA!

What you need is a diet and cardio to lean out your bf% so you dont have stored fat in your chest area. Stay on the cycle and maybe with your chest growth from gaining mass it will spread out and tighten up the skin. Your body after training consistantly becomes a fat burning machine anyways. If your on a cycle and training good on AS you should start to develop good size pectorial muscles anyways and you should be ok.

Stop being paranoid and please stop reposting the same thing over and over.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I definitely would relax about it bro unless it is hard/sore/itchy or lactating, I think you have convinced yourself to see whatever it is your seeing on your chest. If boobs start growing out of the side of your head though, I would start worrying, but right now I think you are overreacting, judging my the 8 threads you started.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    again............

Thread Information