Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: 2 Questions

  1. #1
    JEO3's Avatar
    JEO3 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    150

    Question 2 Questions

    I am preparing for my second cycle Test/Decca/D-bol...I have two questions...With this type of cycle will I be ok with Nolva and Clomid only for pct? I've never taken d-bol before, so I didn't know if there was something else that I should add...My second question is about d-bol....I can get a bulk supply of it for cheap, so i'll have some left over...After I finish pct...I was thinking about doing 4-week spurts of d-bol by itself....I've read that oral only cycles are not adviseable, but what are the reasons for this??

  2. #2
    FKITLETSGO's Avatar
    FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    1,285
    quick loss of gains harsness on liver........very fluid gains.......with dbol it readily increases estrogen levels high enough to spurt onside effects of gyno.......idk im sure there is more reasons

  3. #3
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    You might want to think about adding l-dex @ .25mg ed for water retention throughout cycle.I 've ran a similiar cycle and it helps alot.

    As far as doing dbol on it's own,I don't advise that,it can shut you down and you'll need clomid again,just save them for later bro.

    Side note****make sure you do pct 28-30days because of the deca .

    DB

  4. #4
    GetPumped's Avatar
    GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,083
    What type of test or you going to take? You should be ok with nolva and clomid, but if you are taking prop you would start your PCT 3 days after your last injection. If you are taking enanthate it would be three weeks if I remember right. Also, if you are taking prop, you would want to run your prop 3 weeks longer than your deca so you can get your PCT right.

  5. #5
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    What type of test or you going to take? You should be ok with nolva and clomid, but if you are taking prop you would start your PCT 3 days after your last injection. If you are taking enanthate it would be three weeks if I remember right. Also, if you are taking prop, you would want to run your prop 3 weeks longer than your deca so you can get your PCT right.
    Bro test e is 2wks,cyp 3kws,prop 3 days...and the list goes on

  6. #6
    GetPumped's Avatar
    GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Bro test e is 2wks,cyp 3kws,prop 3 days...and the list goes on
    Da Bull,
    If he were to take prop, wouldn't he want to run it 3 weeks pass the deca so that the deca and prop would be right for PCT? And if he were to take test e he would just end the deca and test at the same time and wait 3 weeks to start PCT? I may be off, but I am just curious. Thanks bro.

  7. #7
    JEO3's Avatar
    JEO3 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    You might want to think about adding l-dex @ .25mg ed for water retention throughout cycle.I 've ran a similiar cycle and it helps alot.

    As far as doing dbol on it's own,I don't advise that,it can shut you down and you'll need clomid again,just save them for later bro.

    Side note****make sure you do pct 28-30days because of the deca .

    DB
    I usually don't have a problem with water retention, but does I-dex help with liver sides?? For pct i was thinking nolva 30mg/day throughout cycle, (because i can only get them in 30mg tabs) and standard clomid 300/100/50 2 weeks after last injection...

  8. #8
    JEO3's Avatar
    JEO3 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    What type of test or you going to take? You should be ok with nolva and clomid, but if you are taking prop you would start your PCT 3 days after your last injection. If you are taking enanthate it would be three weeks if I remember right. Also, if you are taking prop, you would want to run your prop 3 weeks longer than your deca so you can get your PCT right.

    enanthate 500mg 1-10
    decca 300mg 1-10
    d-bol 40mg 1-4

  9. #9
    GetPumped's Avatar
    GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,083
    Quote Originally Posted by JEO3
    enanthate 500mg 1-10
    decca 300mg 1-10
    d-bol 40mg 1-4
    Bro my first cycle was similar to that. It was deca at 300mg/week and test e at 250mg/week with no dbol . Clomid and nolva should work pretty well, I used just clomid and kept more than half my gains. For PCT, wait 3 weeks after last injection and start clomid at 300 for the first day, 100 for the next ten days, and 50 for the last ten days and run the nolva at 20mg ED. Good luck bro.

  10. #10
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JEO3
    enanthate 500mg 1-10
    decca 300mg 1-10
    d-bol 40mg 1-4
    You need to make a minor adjustment and run the test e a wk longer so that and the deca even out at the same time.

    To answer your other Q on the liver,milk thistle is a great idea @ 900mg ed.

  11. #11
    JEO3's Avatar
    JEO3 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    150
    thanks for the feedback everyone...

  12. #12
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Da Bull,
    If he were to take prop, wouldn't he want to run it 3 weeks pass the deca so that the deca and prop would be right for PCT? And if he were to take test e he would just end the deca and test at the same time and wait 3 weeks to start PCT? I may be off, but I am just curious. Thanks bro.
    your right bro,I was just giving times that's all,nothing to do with his cycle bro

    DB

  13. #13
    GetPumped's Avatar
    GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    your right bro,I was just giving times that's all,nothing to do with his cycle bro

    DB
    Oh ok, I was just confused when i read that, no prob bro thanks.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •