Thread: bulk cycle

oosean is offline Junior Member

bulk cycle

I am doing a bulk cycle to reach the weight of 205. i am @ 198 I have already taken 8 shots of enanthate to get started. I wanted to start doing some cardio becase my mid-section has lost its tone. I know that you got to put some fat on but I was wondering if I do cardio 3x a week for 30 min if I will still keep making gains. Thanks

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    It will depend on your diet, but no... 90 minutes of cardio a week isn't going to inhibit your gains much if at all.

Swellin Guest
    Before we go any further with this...let's hear the whole cycle you have planned, and the rest of your stats. How about your age/ht/training experience/bf%?

I have qv deca 300, plus qv cypionate with i am probally going to stack with the deca, then take another bottle of deca 300 with winstrol . I have a 50 ml bottle of enanthate in which I am using now. I also plan on taking nolvadex and some hcg at the end. Age 21, ht 6', wt 198, lifting since i can remember, body fat used to be around 7 to 10% at 170, now around 14-16%. Still trying to put together my next clycles. IO just wanted to take 12 injections of enanthat and then take a month off the start the deca and cypionate or enanthate. what do you recomend. My ideal weight is 215 of solid muscle but I do want to get to 205 from the first 12 injections.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oosean
    I have qv deca 300, plus qv cypionate with i am probally going to stack with the deca, then take another bottle of deca 300 with winstrol. I have a 50 ml bottle of enanthate in which I am using now. I also plan on taking nolvadex and some hcg at the end. Age 21, ht 6', wt 198, lifting since i can remember, body fat used to be around 7 to 10% at 170, now around 14-16%. Still trying to put together my next clycles. IO just wanted to take 12 injections of enanthat and then take a month off the start the deca and cypionate or enanthate. what do you recomend. My ideal weight is 215 of solid muscle but I do want to get to 205 from the first 12 injections.
    you are saying you want to run a cycle a month after the one you are running now, bad move bro, you need time to recover even with the aid of PCT. you need to lay off and let your body/receptor some time off.

whats your cycle look like, length, dosage etc?

Swellin Guest
    Right now...this needs some clarification. It sounds horrible! Let's talk about how many weeks you plan on running each and how many mg/week.

Something like this:
    weeks: compound : strength
    ie
    1-12 test e 400
    1-11 deca 300
    6-12 winny 50mg ED

How often are you taking your shots?
    What about pct?
    Now...this looks to be your first cycle, so I would just stick with the test.

How long off? I took 6 shots of enanthate 500 mg a week then I stepped up to 750mg 500mg enanthate and 250mg with cypionate . I still have four more injections I want to take. I have an abundance of enanthate and cypionate to use later on. I just wanted to take my deca soo though.

I have taken a total of 8 injections

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    sorry bro but this sounds like a mess. why not just stick with the test for now, finish up at about 10 weeks, then plan another cycle about 10-12 weeks later???

How long off? I took 6 shots of enanthate 500 mg a week then I stepped up to 750mg 500mg enanthate and 250mg with cypionate. I still have four more injections I want to take. I have an abundance of enanthate and cypionate to use later on. I just wanted to take my deca soo though.
    does someone else want to comment on this, because i dont want to flame you bro. you need to do some research urgently and not post things like this before you even know what you are doing to your body. why anyone want want to inject themselves with a compound(s) and ask questions later is beyond me!

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    does someone else want to comment on this, because i dont want to flame you bro. you need to do some research urgently and not post things like this before you even know what you are doing to your body. why anyone want want to inject themselves with a compound(s) and ask questions later is beyond me!
    That is why I asked the questions I did here...this one smelled foul from the onset.

We don't mean to flame you bro, but you are not going about this the right way...at all. No need to bump up your dose of test. Run it the rest of the way out at 500mg. If you are not gaining the way you expect to...check your diet. With the proper diet and training, 500mg test e should easily put 20-25 pounds on a first timer. If your diet and training are not right...a gram of test won't give you the gains that 500mgs will with the right diet and training.

Break your shots up. Go 250mg E4D or if you must, E3D.

What about your anti-e's? What will you be running for pct?

Usually, a good rule of thumb is time off equals time on. If you run this cycle for 10 weeks ...wait two before starting pct...then run pct three weeks.....that is 15 weeks. Some would say wait ten weeks after you finish pct...others might say 15 after pct. Get your bloodwork done, and you will know.

Please do some research. This is your body that you are putting at risk.

All I am planning on taking is the test for the first cycle. The decca later on though. I just wanted to know how long to take off for. I was recomended to try the enanthate for one shot and then the next shot cypionate . I only took 1 week @ 750mg, I am not going to keep doing that. just stay at 500 mg with enanthate. All the other stuff I have has not been touched its for later on. I just wanted to say what I had just incase some one had some suggestions.

Swellin Guest
    You still didn't mention pct!

As for the deca ....be sure to run it with test!

I am going to take nolvadex , and hcg , what do you recomend.

mate what about your PCT!! you do know what that is dont you? and why the hell are you running 750mg of test for your first cycle? thats ****en stupid, sorry bro but posts like this really upset members.

I am going to take nolvadex, and hcg, what do you recomend.
    i recommend you do some research...

Swellin Guest
    Okay, run a search for pct. Also run one for clomid. That should handle any questions you might have on pct. Other than "Is it necessary." Hell yes...it's necessary.

thanks man

I took one week @ 750mg no more, and not planning on any more at that level. pct means post-cycle theropy Its not my first cycle, I took enanthate for 6 weeks during the summer.

"For best results, it is best stacked with HCG (Human Chorionic gonadotrophin), which functions as an LH analog and can help bring testicle size back up. HCG use starts the last week of a cycle, and on from there every 5-6 days (usually 1500-3000 IU) and discontinued 1.5 to weeks prior to the cessation of Nolvadex /clomid. The reason being that HCG itself is also suppressive of natural testosterone and should be out of the body before therapy is over, or it will inhibit natural testicle function. But I can not stress enough that HCG possibly plays a more important role in post-cycle therapy than clomid/Nolvadex. For Clomid and Nolvadex, doses are usually tapered down. Its best to start with 40-50 mg of Nolvadex or 150 mg of Clomid for the first week or the first two weeks, and then finish the program with 20-25 mg of Nolvadex or 100 mg of Clomid for an additional two weeks" BigCat
    Last edited by oosean; 02-02-2004 at 02:01 AM.

firstly i suggest you do research but since you have started we dont want you to **** yourself by not helping you out so here goes.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________
    i suggest you run the enanthate @ 500mg/week split into 2 equal shots for 10 weeks
    eg MON & THURS shoots 1CC on each of these days (eg. 250mg/shot)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i would run some l-dex to help with bloat and gyno.
    femara is very strong so l-dex should be enough, start at .25mg and work up if gyno symptoms appear or bloat is getting to you.

nolva is good to run throughout say 10mg/day along with your l-dex at .25mg/day.

something like this.
    -----------------------------------
    Week 1-10 enanthate 500mg/week
    Week 1-17 nolva 10mg/day (up to 20mg during PCT)
    Week 13-17 clomid (300/100/50)/day. (research this yourself to find out when
    you need to take 300,100 and 50mg
    -----------------------------------

do some research bro, make sure you diet is spot on and your getting enough calories.
    good luck
    Last edited by peaker; 02-02-2004 at 02:14 AM.

make sure you have enough nolva on hand to take if you gyno symptoms appear same goes with the l-dex. always buy more than what you will need and have it on hand.

preciate it. Thanks for All the help. I have been doing my injections on tuesdays and fridays. As my diet I have been consuming around 3500 calories give or take a few. I have been making steady gains. Thanks alot once again.

preciate it. Thanks for All the help. I have been doing my injections on tuesdays and fridays. As my diet I have been consuming around 3500 calories give or take a few. I have been making steady gains. Thanks alot once again.
    no worries bro, but please do some research, we are all always learning new things, play safe. good luck, let us know how you go.

Thread Information