shaaba is offline New Member

When to take Dbol during the day?

My FIRST cycle:
    10mg dbol each day for 33 days(due to the amount I have-note that they are 10mg pills
    250 mg sustenon once a week
    200mg deca once a week

when should I take the dbol? I work out first thing when I get up in the morning. Should I take it on an empty stomach before workout or after the workout??? Thanks Guys

P.s. even if your repeating the other guys I would like atleast 3-5 responses.

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    Ydefinitly need more d-bol ,but if you can't get your probably better of to take 20mg/day for 16 day's 10mg is shit!!

durbin22 is offline Member
    Get some more Dbol .

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    If all you got is 10mg / day worth of d-bol, take it first thing in the morning, it will give you a little boost in the gym and speed you up to recovery after the work out a bit...the half life of d-bol is around 4 hours.

here is a little story for you, back in the day of Arnold and Lou, when getting ready for the shows, these guys would take 5MG (that's right 5MG of D-bol) per day, that's it, mind you those guys where true genetic freaks, at once time all of the top BB in the Venice area met and had a big debate if they should increase their dosage to 2 5mg tabs a day, total of 10mg/day...you know what they came up with...they decided the the possible negetive side effects would far outweight the possible additional benifits of taking another tab. To make long story short it's your first cycle, my first one was 20mg of cypionate a week that's all, and i deffinitely got results from it...enjoy and learn from you expiriance...XXL

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    more d-bol. 30mg/ed, take one every eight hours.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you can only get that little amount of dbol save it for a bridge after the cycle. Mike I hope you mean that they only used 5 mg of dbol precontest because of water weight(Most pros now don't run dbol precontest) but were doing other things and taking much more off season.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Rickson:

Acctually the pros of the past really only run gear while dieting down for shows, in the off season most of them were clean and back in the day the d-bol was the king and easily available, and that all they were taking, hard to believe i know, but true...XXL

dsa
    dsa is offline New Member
    i heard arnold ate d-bols like he was eating a bowl of cereal,like he would munch on them all day.

bigvlad is offline Junior Member
    thats what i heard too. everybody has a different story about what arnold used to take! iv e heard so many of them!

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    regardless of what he did/didnt take..arnold is god in the sport nobody has revolutionized the sport the way he did ronie may be in the process of it..we will see in years to come

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Pump da deca , pump the test and pump the dbol . Spread your dbols out, pref every 2.5 hrs depending how many you take, try take all of them before training if you train at night. Otherwise like I said, just spread them throughout the day

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    ohh..

500mg test p/week (m,w,f)
    35mg dbol p/day
    350mg deca p/week

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    ohh..

500mg test p/week (m,w,f)
    35mg dbol p/day
    350mg deca p/week

now thats what i'm talking about, looks 100% better if you want results!!

Thread Information