50- NOLVADEX

NOW WHAT THE F$#@% DO I DO WITH IT AS FAR AS STACKING IT ANY SUGGESTIONS:
    STATS
    6'1" 227 14 % BODY FAT
    THIS WILL BE MY THIRD CYCLE
    PREVIOUS 2 WERE:
    DECA
    REFORVIT-B
    Last edited by bigkev; 01-16-2002 at 11:38 PM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    yo bro, chill the f**k out. give a thread some time to settle in. just b/c you post, doesn't mean your so special that we have to answer it right away. typing takes time too....so be patient, sit back, jack off if you have to, and an answer will come...(no pun intended)

ptbyjason Guest
    Why are you getting such an attitude on the board. Believe it or not, occasionally the person that might know the perfect answer to your question is not on the board at that very moment otherwise they would have answered it already. Quit fucking cussing all over the board because you didn't get your way in 20 minutes. You reply with a simple "bump" to your post and up it goes to the top of the board again. Lose the attitude. There is no room on the board for that and to be honest, when you start showing an attitude like that, you lose respect from members. If the members don't respect you your questions will never get answered. Trust me, it has happened before.

Does anyone remember what member it was?

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, u should have a general idea what you want to do. I am going to take an educated guess and say bulk. But u have a couple different tests in there and could probably make two cycles out of that pretty easily. And second, man don't bitch at people for not answering! u haven't even started that cycle yet so don't even talk to me about rage!

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Why dont you take it all at one time that might work.

ptbyjason Guest
    He's apologized in another post bros, he's cool.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    ok bro. if you promise to never type another post like that, i'll help you out.

i figured up everything you have, and if it where me, this is what i would do. you dont quite have enough t200 to run at 600mgs per week, which is what i suggest, so we are gonna figure the sust in also.

go with 400mgs per week of t200 and 250 mgs a week of sustonon. run the deca at 400mgs per week. all of this for a total of 10 weeks. run the dbol (methandienone) at 35-40 mgs per day for a total of 4 weeks, then discontinue it. keep the nolvadex on hand in case gyno rears its ugly head. start clomid therapy 4 weeks after your last injection. 300mgs the first day, 100 mgs a day for the next 10 days, then 50mgs per day for the next 7-10 days. and thats it.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by ptbyjason

Why is it I always know the answers to your AR trivia J. I need to get a life

Next time bro figure out what you need before you shop. Not trying to be a smart ass or anything just a little friendly suggestion. If you had another vial of t 200 you wouldn't need to mix tests and it would be alot easier for you.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by ptbyjason

Physiosport.

Young bro from the UK posted in "America and the World" about how big of an asshole George W. Bush was for planning agressive retailiation against the Taliban and Al-Qaida fighters for the atrocity perpetrated by Bin Laden on September 11th. He even posted some insulting cartoons of George Dubya and talked smack....he didn't have a clue about what he was saying. After we tore him a new asshole....nobody ever responded to another one of his threads/posts....have no idea where he is now...and don't care.

Am I close Jason

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by Pete235

Physiosport.

Am I close Jason
    Trivia Master Pete has come through once again. It's amazing what a good night's sleep will do for you, eh?

viper is offline Member
    case....sorry bro, i never saw your thread or i would have replied.......

bigkev has given you the perfect cycle for what you have.....i doubt i would have come to that cycle (damn good thinking bigkev)....

dont worry about the attutude, everyone has a bad day or 2 every now and then....as long as you come back reasonable and set yourself straight, noone will hold it against you.......coming back to apoligize was a stand up move........hope the cycle goes well bro...

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i just love these kind of questions......................"heres everything i bought, now what do i do with it?"

i kinda figured if im buyin it, i should already have some idea of how to fuckin stack it. little adjustments here and there........yes, for sure. but makin up your whole stack for you is just plain laziness on your part.
    then on top of that, you want it done right now........man oh man this post rocks...........

sorry i guess im a little edgy today, but this kind of shit pisses me off. im flamin you bro, and this board dosent allow that so im gonna take a little break and settle down some.

peace bb79

fnheadcase is offline New Member
    Just to let you know bro, tt testonon 250 hurts worse than ** injectables. I made it through 1 bottle and threw the other away, I was getting the flu, I couldnt walk up or down steps, it was a living hell. I switched to organon sust and the stuff cant be beat.
    just a heads up

Thread Information