Jarg is offline New Member

Just got my arimidex and nolvadex

I'm about 12 days into my cycle of 500mg test. enth 100mg test. prop(from testoprim-d) per week and I just got my nolvadex and arimidex (liquid form). My question is, I haven't seen any gyno signs yet but should I still take any of the arimidex or nolvadex during the cycle? Also, how much would be recomended to take?

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    you should have waited to begin your cycle until you had your anti-e and what not.. "never begin a cycle until you have all the components of your cycle" thats what most everyone else is going to preach at you, i was just lucky enough to catch it first.. anyway, you can run your nolva through out your cycle, as many expereinced members do (beter safe than sorry) or you can just incoorperate it into your pct.. not sure about the dex though, havent done that much research on it so....
    good luck

Bartleby is offline Member
    always have everything on hand before you start your cycle...as far as dosages I would run the nolva at 10mg/ed and the arimidex at .25mg/ed throughout the cycle...bump the nolva up to 20mg/ed and run it along with your clomid for PCT....

Jarg is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    always have everything on hand before you start your cycle...as far as dosages I would run the nolva at 10mg/ed and the arimidex at .25mg/ed throughout the cycle...bump the nolva up to 20mg/ed and run it along with your clomid for PCT....
    I was recommended that I should just take the arimidex at .25mg /day because my dosage is not too high and the nolva may hinder gains. Is that not recommended?

Thread Information