dirtyluke1 is offline Associate Member

Talking How are EQ gains different then Deca????

I was just wondering how different are gains from EQ as opposed to deca ..i like deca great strengh and size gains, but too much water, everyone seems to love Eq i never tried it can you explain to me how different the gains would be friom EQ????

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    In my experence with eq ive noticed that it cuts water, increased vascularity, and gives a more defined look. They both should be taken with test.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    eq gains are also a little slower and more consistent throughout use, not much dropoff after long duration

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Deca will make you look like scottninpo's avatar.

Just kidding.

The gain difference lies within the vascularity which EQ provides more of if Deca provides that at all. During cycle however, strength gain and water gain are higher with deca, and of course the troublesome deca dick. During cycle with EQ is a cut in water and increased appetite.

Savvy?

I love Deca , although I must say I just had the most enjoyable EQ run to date for me personally.
    I've never had the dreaded "Deca Dick" that seems so prominant, but I do believe it exsists, cuz at very high doses and extended periods of time, I have had some "hard starts" (enough to scare me...lol) but that's usually at 600+mg per week for many weeks....but DO be prepared for it. I think some are just more prone to that side than other's.
    As far as Water, I see it as a good thing...I need it, my joints feel a good 15 years younger EZ while on Deca, and pumps and overal strength is Awesome...plus, if you're running your Nolva and L-Dex (10-20mg ED Nolva/.25-.5 L-Dex or so) it's not bad at all anyway.
    Oh BTW Proviron is an Excellent Drug to run with Deca, I love it anyway, but also I've heard from guys that are effected by "Deca Dick" that this takes care of it Everytime.
    Bottom line: I'll NEVER run a cycle without Deca, period.
    Now, EQ, though never impressed me AT ALL before, did me right this time....Gains are very slow, but the hardness is so cool, and add Tren to it, and I feel you have a VERY good combo.
    Both Deca and EQ in my experience, are quite keepable gains at their respected measures.
    In fact I would like to read up more on Progesterone/Prolactin issues, and if I can convince myself that Bromo (or anything else) can tame these issues, I'd love to run them together.
    I guess ultimately it depends on your goals really, if you're I big 'ole Sucker and you just want to rip up, EQ it, but if not, I'd Bulk up on Test/Deca first, then go with the EQ...but this debate is endless...so try 'em both and see what you like.
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Deca will make you look like scottninpo's avatar.

Just kidding.

The gain difference lies within the vascularity which EQ provides more of if Deca provides that at all. During cycle however, strength gain and water gain are higher with deca, and of course the troublesome deca dick. During cycle with EQ is a cut in water and increased appetite.

Savvy?
    True, Scott did numerous Site injections to the head with Deca, then did numerous site injection to the extremeties with the EQ....So if you like that look...........

peaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    True, Scott did numerous Site injections to the head with Deca , then did numerous site injection to the extremeties with the EQ....So if you like that look...........

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    i'd take eq over deca anytime.
    1)less water retention
    2)eq is strong mg per mg than deca (according to bigcat)
    3)vascularity
    4)appetite
    I've tried em both and a lot of other guys will tell you they feel the same. I'd go eq over deca in a cutter or bulker, but try em both. I've actually had a friend that ran 200mg of deca a week and cut down so you never know how you will respond to each drug

Yeah but you're from Texas, everything looks bigger in Texas, so EQ is enough for you...if you did Deca , you'd think you needed to Stop!
    Plus, you're a youngin'...wait 'til you're an old fart like me and see how you like it!
    That's OK 50...I remember my 2nd cycle too....lol
    j/k Brother..lol...you know we up/down...whatever you yougin's say!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    well, this just in, my next bulker i'll run it to appease the masses

bouya_ak is offline Junior Member
    EQ hunger sucks, I could eat 6000 cals a day and still go to bed hungry

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    no love for the little guys, huh?
    sg, i fear the eq hunger myself, i'm going to use dexatrim on my upcoming cycle

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    we got lots of love for ya scott

I think EQ sounds the best less you have bad joints, but the down side is you need to run it longer ie more money.

Doc

Let it be known that Scott is my favorite midget
    Yay Scott!
    TSW

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    When you weight the gain of deca compared to EQ. You may gain more with deca but most of it is, if not all of it is water(the extra that is). Then compare the effects of Eq and deca on the hormonal system and I have to go with EQ.

JohnnyB

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    good thread dirtyluke

Thread Information