slamd097 is offline Banned

Bro's, need some clarification

I have been putting to gether a new cycle...Already, but I am going to take a month off before I go nuts again. here is my question, I want to rip up but I also want to gain a ton of mass at the start. I know it is not possible to run for both, but I want to start with a bulk before I start cutting. Something about losing size...lol
    so far

50 mg d-bol 1-4
    500 mg-test ent w 1-12
    250 mg-deca 1-12

ok, now here is when I would like some clarification...after week 4 of the d-bol could you run something like Fina or tren ? Or should those be reserved for a cycle on thier own? Or could I start those at the begining and keep then throught the whole cycle. I found alot on the search, but nothing really clearified that. It could have been just the search word I used, but If the Bros could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
    and I really couldn't find a definate answer on how to run 50 mg d-bol pills. My guess would be poping them about two hours before working out or do they last all day long?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    fina/tren should be run with deca , it increase the chances of progesteron induced gyno. You drop the deca and start the fina after the d-bol, run the fina through week 14 then start pct 3 days after last injection.

Here's my ? what do you mean by taking a month off, if that from juicing or from training?

JohnnyB

Juicing...my training never stops...I will start a harder cut cycle now, Running and high reps..nothing related to mass yet...

mr_meanor is offline Junior Member
    I would run the test 2 weeks longer than the deca , wither only gpo 10 weeks onthe deca or push the test to 14 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    fina/tren should be run with deca, it increase the chances of progesteron induced gyno. You drop the deca and start the fina after the d-bol, run the fina through week 14 then start pct 3 days after last injection.

Here's my ? what do you mean by taking a month off, if that from juicing or from training?

JohnnyB

dam that avatar is disturbing...lol

Ok, johnny so drop the deca all together and run either fina or tren ...I heard that deca has an ability to cut as well...

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    I think he met shouldn't be run with deca because they both can increase they chance of progesterone induced gyno and thats a b*tch to get rid of if you do get it and don't have any bromo or b6 for the tren from what I hear.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I think the way you have it is okay for the bulk part
    how about:
    1-4 50mgdbol ed
    1-12 500mg test e
    1-10 400mg deca
    then run prop/tren /(winny/var)
    for another 6-8 weeks starting at wk 13. This way, tren and deca are not run together avoiding the progesterone side affects. Depending on experience I'd look into
    prop-100mg ed
    tren-75mg ed
    winny/var-50mg/40mg ed

You can adjust those amounts as needed. Throw some hcg in the cycle and you could do it.

so...after the cycle is done, start the tren or fina and run that for 6-8 weeks, But don't start it til one week after last injection of deca . But for the most part the rest is looking good...I am going to run with nolv and try proviron in the pct..

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    fina/tren should be run with deca , it increase the chances of progesteron induced gyno. You drop the deca and start the fina after the d-bol, run the fina through week 14 then start pct 3 days after last injection.

JohnnyB
    Hmmm, I had heard the exact same thing JohnnyB, don't run Deca with Tren due to the Progesterone issues. But Pheedno told me (forgive me if I'm not remembering this right Pheedno) that you would have more of a Prolactin issue rather than a Progesterone issue. In order to have a Progesterone Issue, your doses would have to be well above what most of us run at.
    So what is the real deal on this?
    It was a Thread not PM so it's probably searchable.....but does anyone know where I'm mixing this up at? (If I am)
    TSW

wow, i would have no idea where to start on the search threds for that!! lol...

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Why dont you use eq and avoid the whole problem entirely? Your cycle is very simular to mine at week 12 I will switch to the short esters and cut up

Quote Originally Posted by slamd097
    so...after the cycle is done, start the tren or fina and run that for 6-8 weeks, But don't start it til one week after last injection of deca. But for the most part the rest is looking good...I am going to run with nolv and try proviron in the pct..
    Proviron is awesome, but run it just prior to PCT (or even during your cycle) running it during PCT will actually inhibit recovery. It's an oral androgen, and does much to eliminate the sides/effects of lowered testosterone (Woody's galore) great for lowerd libido, Deca /Tren Dick etc etc, and will make you have a hard appearence, but doesn't actually effect testosterone production. It does practically stop any aromatisation though.
    I would run it along side your Nolva, but then drop it a couple days before PCT actually starts.
    TSW

Thread Information