poepoe is offline New Member

Question some answers for a newby

I am about to start a new cycle starting out with estanozolol 50. I am going stack it, I am thinking about with dball, I would like an honest opinion on what would possiably be better than that. If anyone has an answer please let me know......

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Test Cyp or Enan only. 10 weeks. 500 mg's / week.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    honest opinon? do a test enan or cyp only cycle for 10-12 weeks at 400-500 mg a week. that will be best for a begininer cycle

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poepoe
    I am about to start a new cycle starting out with estanozolol 50. I am going stack it, I am thinking about with dball, I would like an honest opinion on what would possiably be better than that. If anyone has an answer please let me know......
    poepoe, i found the answer your looking for.....TEST

dangit!! u barely beat me to it

help

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Test Cyp or Enan only. 10 weeks. 500 mg's / week.
    I am kinda new to all of this, could you explain what these are and what they will do for me....

In your opinion now that I have been in the gym for about a month how long should I wait till I start my cycle....

research research research...we could write a novel on what they are and what they will do for you. take your time and learn

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    In your opinion now that I have been in the gym for about a month how long should I wait till I start my cycle....
    imo 6 months at a bare minimum....i did about 5 years before the juice

im gonna go ahead and say what everyone else is gonna say... ONLY A MONTH?!?!!??! bro you need ATLEAST 1 year of solid training before you turn to AAS. reaching your genetic limit first would be best though.

take your time a learn and research like i just said... you will be happy u did

dropsbombs is offline New Member
    man you got a lot of reading and lifting to do before you even think about touching any gear. youll be able to do alot to your body ,if youve only been in the gym for a month, without any gear, stick around the board read and learn.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    my new workout partner is wanting to juice because I'm preparing for my first cycle. I've been lifting for 6 years, he started last fall! Its taking everything I have to keep him from it. WAIT! you will be happy.

I appreciate your opinions, all I have to go by are the guys that I am not for sure that I want to listen too in the first place.... Just so that I know what is cyp. and enan... Just for my future references... Thanks.

cyp is testosterone cypionate (it is a testosterone ) and enan is testosterone enanthate . they are basically the same thing. test is the base of any and every cycle

Thanks dont mean to sound like a dumbass but I am just trying to make to sure that when I start that I am doing the right things together for the results that I am trying to achieve....I just happened across this sight I am glad you are around to answer any questions that I have. One more thing I heard something about natural growth hormones.. Does anyone know anything about this?

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Does anyone know anything about this?

bro alot of people know alot about this....just do a search....this has been covered many times

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    IMHO you sould def wait man, 1 month is nothing! using AAS right now would be a very poor choice. Many poeple may say to wait untill you reach your genetic limit, personally i don't think many people wait until they reach their genetic limit, and i also think a lot of poeple mistake a plateau for their genetic limit. Personally I htink you should train naturally for at least 6 months to a year, make sure you get into a good training program and careful diet that you can stick to. Pick up some protein, glutamine, creatine, and a multi-vitamin (just some of the basics) and start training bro. When you are ready to hit the sauce try a simple test cycle, run test enanthate or cypinate at 250mg/week for 12 weeks, you'll need anti-e's (nolvadex ) and clomid for pct. Some will suggest to run the test at 500mg/week and maybe kickstart it with d-bol but imo you should see how you do with 250mg/week if you do it right you should be happy, Good luck bro!

Thread Information