stags06 is offline Junior Member

questions about Deca dick??

how bad does it get? is it like whiskey dick and does it only last the duration of deca use ....is there a way around it?

bigdog81 is offline Member
    u running any test w/ it?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    A way around it is to run test in your cycle at higher doses than the deca is ran. Also, run the test 2 weeks past to ensure you will not see Deca Dick come on.

Not everyone get's it but I wouldn't chance it....... Plus running test greaty lowers the chance of progestrogen related gyno from the deca.

Steve is offline Associate Member
    Imagine having the sexiest girl in front of you with nothing on begging you for it and you cant get it up. It also makes you think about sex alot less too. The way around it is to use testosterone all through the cycle, make sure the dose of test is more than the deca , I like to use proviron as well to boost sex drive even further. But test is a must with deca

if i run at least 500mgs of sust a week with 300mgs of deca will i be fine???
    or if i run eq with the deca?
    whhich would be better?

EQ will not help you out.............. You could run the SUS but I have a question for you........ What is your cycle history, age, weight, height?

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    If I were you, I would keep it simple, run test only at 500mg a week. No need for other compounds from the way you come off, no flame intended.

this will be my fourth cycle....i have norma deca , some ug lab winny im getting eq and i wanted to run sust but i might not be able to get my hands on it. im 22 5'11" 190lbs and 10% bf i want to gain about 15-20 lbs of hard solid muscle. my diet is pretty clean...as clean as it can be in college...i dont drink. i play hockey so im very active.
    a friend who i trust says he can get masteron , a bombs and test susp in 50 mg pills. should i take advanage of this....i want to run for about 2 1/2 -3 months with nolva all the way through and clomids and clen PCT.

Test suspension in pills?

If you run the SUS it will need to be injected at least EOD if you don't want to do that then cyp or enan is a better choice..... also if you never used a-bombs before they can be very harsh on your system.... d-bol would be better......
    for a 4th I would do:

1 - 4 D-bol 35mg ED
    1 - 16 SUS 750mg or 1 - 16 Enan 750mg
    1 - 14 Deca 400mg ED
    1 - PCT Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - PCT l-dex .25mg ED

Either start PCT 3 weeks after last SUS or 2 weeks after last enen injection:

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg l-dex
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg l-dex
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .25mg l-dex

thanks..yea test susp. in 50 mg pills....he uses everything before he sells it too and said it was good ****....hes a good friend so hes not scamin but he might be gettin scammed...not sure.

Swellin Guest
    Go with Mud's cycle. I have never seen him list a bad one, and this one looks sweet!

What kind of results have you had from your previous cycles?
    You are 5'11" and under 200lbs, but you have run 4 cycles....what were your other cycles?

when i first started i was 160...ive gotten up to 218 twice but some bad choices and straying from my diet....just all around college **** screwed with my gains...i kept alot of my strenght but i lost some of the gains....ive ran revorvant b sust and winny and dbol .....my last 2 were just sust and winny and i saw great weight and strenght gains....but drinkig and eating and not lifting screwed it all up

Swellin Guest
    If you cannot committ to the lifestyle, and you continue to do cycles....it will just be that much harder for you later when you decide to committ. You might consider going natural until you are able to stay the course. The more you do....the more it takes.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I got deca dick after my 1st cycle because I used tornel enanthate which was way underdosed. Thought I was running it at 500 but it was prolly more like 300 while the deca was at 400. DD lasted 2-3 months, no sex drive, very tough to get a full hard on and keep it up. I felt like an old man and I was only 25! Clomid did not help me. I should of used hcg too. Live and learn.

Thread Information