Thread: alright

eacman65 is offline Member

alright

ok i got a question that hopefully someone can answer i am currently in my second week of my cycle im running 400mg's ot test enan a week i will be adding EQ and winny next monday(thats when its comin in) how many mg's of each of those should i run each week? second question around the 5 week of my cycle im going home for spring break for 10 days the problem is i have to fly home, and im assuming it will be really hard to get my gear on a plane what should i do take those days off i dont know maybe someone knows what to do! and yes i do have clomid and the nolva is on its way. any feedback is much appreciated.

moush is offline Senior Member
    400mg/wk of Eq and 50mg/ED of Winnie for 6 wks at the most.....most ppl use it at the end of their cycle. Well im going away for spring break im just gonna put my gear in a vitamin container then in my toiletries bag and stuff it in my luggage

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eacman65
    ok i got a question that hopefully someone can answer i am currently in my second week of my cycle im running 400mg's ot test enan a week i will be adding EQ and winny next monday(thats when its comin in) how many mg's of each of those should i run each week? second question around the 5 week of my cycle im going home for spring break for 10 days the problem is i have to fly home, and im assuming it will be really hard to get my gear on a plane what should i do take those days off i dont know maybe someone knows what to do! and yes i do have clomid and the nolva is on its way. any feedback is much appreciated.
    im assuming youre running this 10 weeks?? if so I would run the eq at 400mg/wk, you may wanna bump the test up to 500mg/wk and run it one week past the eq...as for the winny run it weeks 8-12 at 50mg/ed...for spring break just shoot yourself with 2cc's of both and you should be alright because of the long half-lives of enan and eq...good luck...

Thread Information