Showtime_69 is offline New Member

Talking people that know what they're talking about only respond (HGH)

I'm just getting ready to start my second proper cycle. I'm really well educated on steriods , it's always nice to have another opion. I'm 21 years old and play football in canada. Over the next ten weeks I going to take:

GH - week 1-10
    fast acting deca - week 1-8
    testoviron - week 2-8
    winny tabs week 7-12

The goal of this cycle is to gain a solid 15 to 20 pounds of quality muscle.
    any feed back would great thanks.......

JYZZA is offline VET
    This is what I would do if this would be my 2nd cycle.....

I would drop HGH for sure....10 weeks IMO is not enough......+ you would have to run it at 4ius a day.....since your body is producing 1-1.5ius on daily basis during that age......

Second....The way you run your test is too short....

Week
    1-10 500mg Testivirons
    1-8 100mg EOD fast acting Deca
    8-12 50mg Winny ED
    13 recovery

Thats what I would do...
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

Showtime_69 is offline New Member
    The thing is I 've exparimented over that past 2 years and I don't want the water and I play slotback so the less the water retension the better and I don't wnat to completly **** up my body.
    I'd like to do this cyle and take a break for a couple years without withering away.

JYZZA is offline VET
    Watch your diet and you wont have any problems....watch the sodium....

Did you know that HGH will also make you carry a bit of water....
    I would leave the HGH alone till you have enough for 3-6 months and when your older....you can also take other things to keep your water retension at check....
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

T-BombNo2 is offline Banned
    A quality muscle stack would be EQ, Masteron , Test prop, and HGH. It'll put on lean muscle withought lots of water, the rest would be up to you

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    GH is gonna be a waste at this point in time...

bones93 is offline Junior Member
    Like stated above....GH needs to be ran for longer than 10 weeks to be effective. Also you are young...why mess with GH now....Run the test a little longer (10 weeks)
    Be sure you have proper PCT on hand also
    Good luck bro

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    here's another vote for hgh being a waste of time and money for you, if you're worried about blowing up on water, run eq instead of deca , and prop instead of enanthate , or keep the testoviron and run ldex with it, if you play football, the wintsrol will make your joints "dry" and cause you to cramp up and make your muscles tight

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    im with all the other bros, even durabolin will make u hold water, however if your ok with the that swtch the testo for prop and run it along with the durabolin, drop the hgh as its a waist of money, also run some arimidex 1mg a day shoudl cure any water bloat. I would say forget the winnie for the same reasons stated above

peace

Thread Information