dannthemann is offline Junior Member

critique my upcoming cutting cycle

Hey guys im new to the board and i was wondering if you guys would take a look at my cutting cycle im about to start. weeks 1-8 test prop 100 mgs eod, weeks 1-8 fina 75 mgs eod, wk 1-2 EQ 800 wkly, wks 3-8 400 wkly,wks 1-8 winstrol tabs at 100 mgs daily, and finally provirion all the way through at 50 mgs daily. what do you guys think of this feel free to critique it in any way thank you. dannthemann

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Good idea, but 100 mg of winny ed could kinda hurt towards the end. If you are some what new to anabolics, you can see great gains off of 50mg ed, needless to say I ran 50mg eod my first time on winny and saw good results. Drop the eq, I like the idea of eq in the cycle but until some one makes eq acetate it will not be effective in a short cutting cycle such as this. Unless you already bought the proviron , you can opt for ldex as a cheaper alternative, but I'd do it. I haven't tried yet but have researched and asked around and it seems ldex is a cheaper alternative to proviron.

oh yeah, run the winny the last 6 weeks of the cycle, consider extending the prop a week beyond the tren to avoid coming off tren...good luck

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The EQ will be a waste using it for 8 weeks........ also you should inject the prop and fina ED........ 8 weeks is too long for winny go 6.... the proviron will be good to help with shutdown if you get it from the fina.

1 - 10 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 8 Fina 75mg ED
    5 - 10 Winny 50mg ED
    1 - 10 Proviron 50mg ED
    1 - 10 Nolva 10mg ED

or

1 - 15 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 12 EQ 400mg
    1 - 8 Fina 75mg ED
    10 - 15 Winny 50mg ED
    1 - 10 Proviron 50mg ED
    1 - 10 Nolva 10mg ED

dannthemann is offline Junior Member
    ok could i run the eq for say 10 wks at 400 wkly oh and by the way my prop is 100 mgs/ml still think ed or eod on the prop

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    inject the prop ED, just because its 100mg/ml doesnt mean you have to inject 100mg ed. just fill the syringe with 3/4 of a ml and inject that, which will be 75mg.

set up the cycle that you are gonna run, in the form of how mudman did it. it will be easier to understand what and when u r doing.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dannthemann
    ok could i run the eq for say 10 wks at 400 wkly oh and by the way my prop is 100 mgs/ml still think ed or eod on the prop
    ED is best with prop and the same with fina. You maybe able to get away with 10 weeks on the EQ but I would go 12 week JMO. Also, you don't have to inject the whole ml of prop you could use 3/4 of a ml to get the 75mg.

i've used 10 weeks of eq before and had good results, I actually saw great results off 600mg a week after 5 weeks so it just depends on the person(I didn't stop after 5 btw)

Thread Information