Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant

All boxers/fighters

I just recently got into boxing. I was wondering what kind of cycles are best for boxing, to stay as lean as possible but add as much strenght, power, and size as possible.

Also, when you are training for boxing do you lift weights and train the same day. Or switch it up? Basically what is your training techniques?

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    You can throw in some var as well.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    var, masteron , winny, halotestin , fina, eq, primo

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    Also, when you are training for boxing do you lift weights and train the same day. Or switch it up? Basically what is your training techniques?
    Lift 6 days a week, train 6 days a week, and run 6 days a week. Lots of running and leg work. Power and strenght are good, but its your legs that keep you on your feet at the end of the fight. I've seen alot of big strong guys that were huffing and puffing after 4 or 5 rounds. Then it was easy to knock them on their ass.

Stengun

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    var, masteron , winny, halotestin, fina, eq, primo
    Ah very nice stuff ironfist..

tuna is offline Junior Member
    just a little sust should do ya one amp a\fornight

Quote Originally Posted by tuna
    just a little sust should do ya one amp a\fornight
    what??

jake2envy is offline New Member
    i do muy thai kickboxing i take duratest 250 and eq and it makes me very agresive wen i fight and it dont let me think striaght all i wana do is kil the person

Steven7 is offline Associate Member
    I ran EQ with prop and found it very advantageous in the ring.
    I also split my grappling days from my weight training days.

Depends on if you're doing it for fun or are competing. If competing, are you going to be weight restricted, or are you fighting heavyweight? Are you lifting to benefit your fighting, or are you boxing for fun and lifting is your primary concern? I hit the heavy bag every day, regardless of lifting. Grappling is a different story. I think that should be separated from lifting. Tren is as good as it is bad for boxing....hurting your wind but great for strength. Var is perfect. Others are a judgement call. Equipose makes sense too.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    EQ really helps with your wind. I fight professionally, and the tren and EQ Combo is hard to beat. I usually drop the tren a couple of weeks before fight time so it doesn't screw with my lungs while I'm in the ring. The strength and aggression you get from tren is great, and I find that it takes about a month or two for the strength to drop off after you stop shooting it, but it only takes a couple of weeks for it to stop negatively affecting your breathing. Of course, you never run either one of these without test. Hope this helps....

Peace

-Taejoon

mman is offline Junior Member
    I've noticed that all AAS I have taken effect my conditioning when training, I will never take a fight while I am "on". When I am on I usually lift much more than I train.

JEO3 is offline Associate Member
    I weight train 5 days a week...grapple 3 days a week, and work on stand-up 2 days/week or so...I deffinately never take a fight while on juice...It messes up my wind a little....

ironlab is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Some may disagree with me, but I strongly disapprove of using AAS during a match. I use only between competitions to improve my appearance/intimidation, and to increase my power. I truly feel that fighters should compete clean, where neither is chemically-altered (while in the ring), so that when each boxer/kickboxer/grappler fights, the fight is more genuine, as each fighter is fighting with nothing more than the fruits of their hard work, skill, and a measure of who has the strongest will, instead of who's running the best cycle...
    Amen

ive heard good things about Halo for fighting... what do yall think?

I don't think AAS will help you in the actual fight....the benefits that it has strength wise while training and getting ready for a fight is definately an advantage. I have no problem fighting someone who is on a current cycle because I know for me it decreases my cardio.

i dont plan on boxing while on a cycle... im just interested on good compounds for the training aspect leading up to a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    I'm not referring to someone having the upper-hand, per se, but instead there aren't any fighters who "wants to kill the person" as someone said, implying that some people use it as "chemically-altered" aggression, rather than having that aggression come from the fighter's own will to suceed...
    I wouldn't know because I am VERY aggressive when I fight with or without AAS. The only time my aggression lacks is when my cardio lacks.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Cardio makes all the difference

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I think when it comes to fighting in and "organization" and by that I mean per weight group etc, in ufc, nhb etc. any organized fighting it should be even across the board. Clean! I'm not planning on fighting anytime soon, but when I do, I don't want anyone to have an edge on me, that they shouldn't.

SID

Thread Information