lifesabitch is offline Associate Member

My gear got seized.....f***

I came home from work last Friday and I saw my package there. I opened my package from the UK only to find that it was empty except for the seizure letter that was inside! I was f****** pissed, but I know it's a roll of the dice.
    My source said that he would resend me my gear at cost, but I don't know if I should have it sent to my work or get a PO Box. I know they flag your address but do they also flag your name too? I know this has been covered before, but I didn't find anything about the names. Thanks guys.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    fitting because of your name, sorry to hear about your loss

JYZZA is offline VET
    They do not flag your address......and they do not flag your name......I have known many people that have had few seizures on same address and still are getting things through.....thats my .02 on it......but just to be on a safe side your guy wants to ship to a new one....
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifesabitch
    I came home from work last Friday and I saw my package there. I opened my package from the UK only to find that it was empty except for the seizure letter that was inside! I was f****** pissed, but I know it's a roll of the dice.
    My source said that he would resend me my gear at cost, but I don't know if I should have it sent to my work or get a PO Box. I know they flag your address but do they also flag your name too? I know this has been covered before, but I didn't find anything about the names. Thanks guys.

definatly to a po box(not work),im not sure about names,but if you have a close friend or something have them open the po box........sorry to hear that bro.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    **** gov't..............dont they understand that we suffer from bigorexia

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    It all depends on who/where you order from...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FKITLETSGO
    **** gov't..............dont they understand that we suffer from bigorexia
    LOL

debulkred is offline Junior Member
    Is the seized letter legit, it can be yoru source raping you with a lie.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Sorry about the loss bro.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    be lucky you got a letter and didn't get a visit from the cops. i would go domestic if i were you.

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    these types of stories are scary :surprisin:

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

ltr

they put the letter in the package? i recieved one once and it was sent seperatly.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    there is always some grim reapers eh!! sources sending seizure letters ??? if your source is a good guy and will resend at cost, then thats good but, i would to be on the safe side use another address.

I know for sure coming out of uk, its 99% successful so it would be a lucky one of you lost it bro for sure. There is no way they can watch for every package coming in and check out addresses and names, but just to be safe, get a pobox

peace

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    they put the letter in the package? i recieved one once and it was sent seperatly.
    thats just cruel IMO,you get your hopes up when you see the package,open it up and f***,its not there.........man that sucks.

Shud is offline Associate Member
    thats sucks man.....
    i think i will be joining you though.....
    its been 1 and a half weeks longer than normal for me....

but TOJ i was just thinking and not to freak this guy out or anything but has anyone heard of customs sending seizure letters inside the original package? whats to stop the source from sending an empty package with a fake seizure letter only to get some extra money out of a customer. ?? just a thought!
    i hope everything works out for ya bro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    there is always some grim reapers eh!! sources sending seizure letters ??? if your source is a good guy and will resend at cost, then thats good but, i would to be on the safe side use another address.

I know for sure coming out of uk, its 99% successful so it would be a lucky one of you lost it bro for sure. There is no way they can watch for every package coming in and check out addresses and names, but just to be safe, get a pobox

peace

actually i thought i knew who the source was when i first read it, now im not sure, but to be honest if you are doubting that, then you never did your homework in the first place and you shouldnt have been ordering, i have nothing to say but you live and learn, dont do it again! if you have faith in ur source, then dont need to worry about that.

peace

grave digger is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    Yeah...Do they normally send the empty package with the seizure letter in it? Thought you would just get the SL and the package would never show up.

I thought that was weird too being in the original package and all, but I've never gotten one before. I was all excited too.....there was my box, I pick it up and it seems really light. Then I open it up and news paper on top with the letter underneath. That's some bulls***! Do you just go to the post office and tell them you need a po box? Thanks guys

I dont think there is a set rule how you get ur letter, so lets not speculate that as it was in the box and not on its own that there is something fishy! I remember a time when most seizures received absolutely no letter at all, just wait and wait, nothing shows

peace

MachZ is offline Member
    I might be wrong but when customs opens a package they re-tape it with "inspected by customs" tape that clearly shows customs opened it. This is how it is done by Canada Customs, not sure about the U.S. but I would think it would be the same.

Did your package have any customs identification on it?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    they send the opened package with asmall letter saying the package was eized and the contents of the package, then they send you a formal letter from the customs office saying you have so many days to dispute the seizure or pick up your merchandise.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

No, the package was just retaped up with clear tape. I know that it wasn't my sources doing! Anyway, do I just go to the post office and tell them I need to get a po box, right?

GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    i WILL never order from out side the US. Ask this guy if he has a remailer in the us

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    Here in canada, they dont send the letter in the box, they send it in a plastic bag with the box.

VP

Letter

yea your right toj. its just that when i recieved my letter it came alone. i never recieved anything else. but your right and the most important thing is that the fuzz didnt pay him a visit. if your source is going to resend at cost thats cool. good luck to you bro i hope it works out and you get your gear.

Quote Originally Posted by lifesabitch
    No, the package was just retaped up with clear tape. I know that it wasn't my sources doing! Anyway, do I just go to the post office and tell them I need to get a po box, right?
    yep, that's what they do also.
    but usually it accompanies a letter saying what was taken from inside. Then a formal letter follows.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

I'm glad it was just a letter though.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    be lucky you got a letter and didn't get a visit from the cops. i would go domestic if i were you.
    how safe is it to receive domestic shipments at a P.O. Box?
    do they not check domestic shipments?

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    domestic shipments are alot safer due to severe restrictions and terror **** going on across the world. customs are paying lots more attention to incoming package and just "stumbling" across our gear. i havent ever heard of a customs letter being shipped inside the box either..sounds fishy. hope you shredded that letter...what letter mr. occifer?

Jackman is offline Banned
    yea thats weird about the letter being inside the box hmmmm

I just got an official letter from customs in the mail yesterday stating the same thing as the other letter. Customs seizure letter meet mister shredder.

told ya, it happened to me twice. Just let it pass.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information