apgomez3 is offline New Member

Question EQ + Test Enan Cycle

Thanks to the advice of AR's members, I have decided on EQ and Test Enan for my cycle. My question is about the time between shots.

EQ 200mg week for 10 weeks
    Test Enan 250mg week for 10 weeks

or

EQ 200mg e5d for 50 days
    Test Enan 250mg e5d for 50 days

Which one is better? Is there a difference? I also plan to take 10mg of nolvadex every day. What should my dosage be for PCT and when should I start it or just continue it throught out PCT? I also have clomid for PCT.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    i take it that you only have 10ml of test and eq. My advice is buy 10ml more of each. Since you obviously want to run low doses you can basically run your cycle exactly like mine below. Inject twice a week.

and your second proposed cycle will only last you 7 weeks which is not near long enough for test e and eq

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I think the doses are a little lite,with that said,you need to run the EQ to wk 12 for it to be really effect........jmo ........

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Even though I prefer low doses myself, you will need to run EQ for at least 12 weeks and at a minimum of 400mgs in order to see results. Run Test Eth at 250mgs E4D for 13 weeks and start clomid 2 weeks following your last shot.
    Good luck,
    ~US~

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by apgomez3
    Thanks to the advice of AR's members, I have decided on EQ and Test Enan for my cycle. My question is about the time between shots.

EQ 200mg week for 10 weeks
    Test Enan 250mg week for 10 weeks

or

EQ 200mg e5d for 50 days
    Test Enan 250mg e5d for 50 days

Which one is better? Is there a difference? I also plan to take 10mg of nolvadex every day. What should my dosage be for PCT and when should I start it or just continue it throught out PCT? I also have clomid for PCT.
    I would go minimum of 12 weeks with EQ and I would use at least 400mg a week. The enan I would inject E3D around 500mg a week.
    10mg of nolva is good if you're running an AI like l-dex along side it.... if not run 20mg through the cycle and PCT..... and use the clomid durring PCT

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    My first cycle I ran low doses of EQ as well as Test. Looking back, 200mg of EQ really didn't do much for me. This time around, I will be running 400mg of EQ.

dIeSeL_225 is offline Associate Member
    Every, how many days should EQ be shot

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I'd bump the eq up to 400mg a week...

debulkred is offline Junior Member
    From the reports of users using Equipoise , I think running it at 10-12 is enough. The steroid stays active in the system for a while(poor for competition) and unless you got a fake product, you will yield results in weeks to come. Its a long acting ester chain, aromatizes little and its not too androgenic , if you stack it, you will get good results in your final weeks of your cycle. A first timer like me will only do no more than 11 weeks, do your own research and dont listen to the people in here about eq. The chances are that they got a fake product, many users have claim that they got nothing from eq but is their product legit, diet, sleep, etc.

For example, I have 5 grams of test and 4 grams of eq. I'll Be running test for around two shots of 200 every week. One will come monday and another one will come thursday. Reason you do this is to balance your blood levels and keep them somewhat stable. Up until week 8 I have consumed 3200mg of the original 5 grams. Then I will up my dosages to 450 until week 11 and all 5 grams are gone. Test e by the way.

For equipoise, since it takes longer for the body to get things started, in reality you are building mass but at slower rates but you'll be building quality mass that can be kept. It kicks in faster than you know it. People just report crap(it takes 6-8 weeks) and make it seem like the situation is happening but its not, It should kick in around 3-4 weeks, its just a weaker androgen. I have 4 grams right, I will be using around 300 a week until week 4. Then, I will be using at 400 a week until week 11. Why am I doing this? Well I feel that the human body needs to adapt to a change and a slight increase can be a bigger difference to my gains than people would expect. I will monitor my results of course, get tested every 3 weeks. Find what my estrogen and testosterone levels are, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    i take it that you only have 10ml of test and eq. My advice is buy 10ml more of each. Since you obviously want to run low doses you can basically run your cycle exactly like mine below. Inject twice a week.
    I have one 10ml bottle of British Dragon Boldabol 200mg/ml and ten 1ml amps of Testoviron Enanthate 250mg/ml.

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    I am a strong proponent of low doses, and even I would bump the Test to at least 1.5cc a week and the EQ to 2cc a week. Moreover, the min I would run the EQ is 10 weeks and the Test 11. You just need more gear inorder to do this cycle right.

bootydaddy is offline Junior Member
    Test e- 500mg, Eq-400/wk 10-12 wks will do the trick

Did cycle couple of months ago and kept some muscle

craclaar is offline New Member
    Cycle looks good bro. I would also run Finaplix -H wk 1-12
    Good luck!

razor67 is offline Banned
    i found this thread interesting..especially the part...and i quote.
    "dont listen to the people in here about eq.the chances are that thet got a fake product"

WTF

Quote Originally Posted by debulkred
    From the reports of users using Equipoise , I think running it at 10-12 is enough. The steroid stays active in the system for a while(poor for competition) and unless you got a fake product, you will yield results in weeks to come. Its a long acting ester chain, aromatizes little and its not too androgenic , if you stack it, you will get good results in your final weeks of your cycle. A first timer like me will only do no more than 11 weeks, do your own research and dont listen to the people in here about eq. The chances are that they got a fake product, many users have claim that they got nothing from eq but is their product legit, diet, sleep, etc.

For example, I have 5 grams of test and 4 grams of eq. I'll Be running test for around two shots of 200 every week. One will come monday and another one will come thursday. Reason you do this is to balance your blood levels and keep them somewhat stable. Up until week 8 I have consumed 3200mg of the original 5 grams. Then I will up my dosages to 450 until week 11 and all 5 grams are gone. Test e by the way.

For equipoise, since it takes longer for the body to get things started, in reality you are building mass but at slower rates but you'll be building quality mass that can be kept. It kicks in faster than you know it. People just report crap(it takes 6-8 weeks) and make it seem like the situation is happening but its not, It should kick in around 3-4 weeks, its just a weaker androgen. I have 4 grams right, I will be using around 300 a week until week 4. Then, I will be using at 400 a week until week 11. Why am I doing this? Well I feel that the human body needs to adapt to a change and a slight increase can be a bigger difference to my gains than people would expect. I will monitor my results of course, get tested every 3 weeks. Find what my estrogen and testosterone levels are, etc.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    i found this thread interesting..especially the part...and i quote.
    "dont listen to the people in here about eq.the chances are that thet got a fake product"

WTF
    I caught that also...very interesting how someone brand new is such an expert and trash talks some very experienced bros in here.

Scary thing is he is doing the old school pyramiding up also...oh well...he knows everything already.

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by craclaar
    Cycle looks good bro. I would also run Finaplix -H wk 1-12
    Good luck!
    you dont need to add fina to your cycle. It is not a good compound to run in a first cycle. Also 12 weeks of it is way to long. why did you have this idea!!?!?

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    absolutely agreed!

So I need to double up on both EQ (to 400mg) and Test-E (to 500mg) for 10 weeks?

fabry is offline Senior Member
    run eq a week longer thant test! you can run test @ 400 and eq @ 300mg each week...
    most of the people herre are going to tell you to run eq for at least 12 weeks (and test for 13)
    in this way you can start your pct 2 weeks after your last test inj...

Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    run eq a week longer thant test! you can run test @ 400 and eq @ 300mg each week...
    most of the people herre are going to tell you to run eq for at least 12 weeks (and test for 13)
    in this way you can start your pct 2 weeks after your last test inj...
    i hope you meant run the test 1 week longer then the eq, not the other way around

Question

So run Test Enan for 11 weeks and EQ for 10 weeks? Start PCT 2 weeks after last Test Enan shot?

Quote Originally Posted by apgomez3
    So run Test Enan for 11 weeks and EQ for 10 weeks? Start PCT 2 weeks after last Test Enan shot?
    It would be best to run the test till week 13 and EQ till week 12. The only reason I'm not is because I dont have enough gear to run it a week longer and I dont want to buy 2 more vials of 10ml just for a week. And yes start pct 2 weeks after last test e shot.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Who's the pro who recommends pyramiding doses and not listening to vets. And apparently we all use bunk gear, this guy is good. Ass.

Thread Information