Thread: Cant ask that

speedtraining is offline Senior Member

Question Nevermind, I forgot you can't ask that

Cycle is:
    1-10 decca 200 mg/wk
    1-11 test cyp 400mg/wk
    1-4 Dbol 25 mg/ed

I got my clomid/nova I also hear decca allows for great joint mobility and that could benfit me as well.. What you all think.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    take vit. B6

Question

Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    take vit. B6
    why what is vit b6 going to do?

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    fights prolactin gyno...search for pheednos posts...

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    just curious- is vit b6 a complete replacement to bromo? meaning can you use vit b6 and not use bromo with the same results?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Study below. I suggest runnina 200mg maintenance dose throughout the cycle. If lactation is present, raise to 300mg 2x a day untill supression. Graduall reduction to 200mg after

The following are excerpted from OB/GYN class notes:
    =============================================
    Suppression of Lactation:

When the mother chooses not to breast feed or the baby is lost, suppression of lactation may be required. Initially the breasts get engorged, however in the absence of suckling further milk production stops on its own. Firm support to the breasts is helpful in reducing the discomfort. Manual expression is not very helpful as it promotes further milk secretion. Estrogens in high doses can suppress lactation, however there are side effects and the risk of venous thrombosis, hence these are not recommended. Bromocryptine, a dopamine agonist, given 2.5 mg twice a day for 14 days can suppress lactation by producing a fall in prolactin levels. This therapy is expensive, has side effects and there may be rebound lactation once the drug is stopped. FDA no longer approves it. Pyridoxine – Vitamin B6, given 200 mg three times a day for 5-7 days is quite effective in suppressing lactation and the drug has no side effects.
    ================================================
    Got Wood? note : adding Bromo to your cycle only adds to the potential anabolic cascade, and potentially negative drug interactions. In medicine B6 is supposed to be as effective as Bromo. Plus vitamin B6 has few side effects.
    Here are a few of many studies supporting the use of Vitamin B6 in reducing prolactin:
    ======================================
    J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1976 Mar;42(3):603-6

Effect of pyridoxine on human hypophyseal trophic hormone release: a possible stimulation of hypothalamic dopaminergic pathway.

Delitala G, Masala A, Alagna S, Devilla L.

A single dose of pyridoxine (300 mg iv) produced significant rises in peak levels of immunoreactive growth hormone GH and significant decrease of plasma prolactin PRL in 8 hospitalized healthy subjects. Serum glucose, luteinizing hormone LH, follicle stimulating hormone FSH and thyrotropin TSH were not altered significantly. In addition, in 5 acromegalic patients who were studied with both L-dopa and pyridoxine, inhibition of GH secretion followed either agent in a similar pattern. These data suggest a hypothalamic dopaminergic effect of pyridoxine.

===============================
    N Engl J Med 1982 Aug 12;307(7):444-5

Pyridoxine (B6) suppresses the rise in prolactin and increases the rise in growth hormone induced by exercise.

Moretti C, Fabbri A, Gnessi L, Bonifacio V, Fraioli F, Isidori A.

=====================================
    Boll Soc Ital Biol Sper 1984 Feb 28;60(2):273-8

[Influence of administration of pyridoxine on circadian rhythm of plasma ACTH, cortisol prolactin and somatotropin in normal subjects]

[Article in Italian]

Barletta C, Sellini M, Bartoli A, Bigi C, Buzzetti R, Giovannini C.

The influence of vitamin B6 in a dosage of 300 mg X 2 in 24 hrs, on circadian rhythm of plasmatic ACTH, cortisol, prolactin and somatotropin have been studied in 10 normal women. After vitamin B6 24 hrs pattern of ACTH and cortisol is unchanged; prolactin levels are slightly lower, in a statistically unsignificant proportion the night peak of growth hormone is higher in a statistically significant proportion (p. 0.05). The effect of vitamin B6 is likely to me mediated by dopaminergic receptors at hypothalamic level as previous studies by other Authors appear to prove.

Question

What does gyno look like and once you get it is it reverseible with out surgery...and if i'm just running 200mg of decca i shouldn't have a prob should I.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    is this your final cycle layout?? It seems as if you have posted 10 different threads about this? Looks good though

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    200mg of deca a week should not bring on gyno unless you are really sensative to it. There basicly just telling you to be causious about it.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    i ran deca at 1200mg a week, starting wk1 at 200mg working up to 1200 and staying there for 3 weeks and then tapering down. And i had no evidence of gyno forming whatsoever.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    By the way that is a lot of deca and should be only used by experienced athletes. Just like I would never suggest a cycle such as mine to even a novice user.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    well arent you lucky...

juicedupdog is offline New Member
    Yes!!!!!

Thread Information