wallycn is offline Banned

summer cycle

This is the cycle I was planning on doing
    Sust 250 wk 1-10 500mg
    EQ wk 1-10 200mg
    Winstrol wk 1-10 100mg ed
    nolva wk 1-15 10mg ed
    and PCT

I also have ten amps of primo, should I run a 100mg for all ten weeks or should I run 200mg for the last ten weeks. Any and all advice would be welcome. Let me know what you guys think.

Quote Originally Posted by wallycn
    Sust 250 wk 1-10 500mg
    EQ wk 1-10 200mg
    nolva wk 1-15 10mg ed
    and PCT

I also have ten amps of primo, should I run a 100mg for all ten weeks or should I run 200mg for the last ten weeks. Any and all advice would be welcome. Let me know what you guys think.
    anyone got any advice?

Bartleby is offline Member
    Sust 250 wk 1-10 500mg
    EQ wk 1-10 200mg
    nolva wk 1-15 10mg ed
    and PCT

what are your stats?? how many cycles have you done?? eq at 200mg for 10 weeks will do nothing, you need more to do at the very least 400mg for 10 weeks...winstrol should not be run for 10 straight weeks because it is 17aa and could cause liver problems, use it for the last 6 wks of ur cycle...also if its your first cycle I would just run the sust, or even better get a single ester like cyp or enan and run it at 500mg/wk for 10 weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    what are your stats?? how many cycles have you done?? eq at 200mg for 10 weeks will do nothing, you need more to do at the very least 400mg for 10 weeks...winstrol should not be run for 10 straight weeks because it is 17aa and could cause liver problems, use it for the last 6 wks of ur cycle...also if its your first cycle I would just run the sust, or even better get a single ester like cyp or enan and run it at 500mg/wk for 10 weeks...
    I'm 6ft 225 and about 15%BF. This will be my 7th cycle I have taken winny for 10 weeks before and no problems. The EQ is just to help keep off water weight and to mix with sust so the injections don't hurt very much. I mainly want to know about the primo because after this cycle I'm taking some time off and I don't feel like just holding on to them.

I'm 6ft 225 and about 15%BF. This will be my 7th cycle I have taken winny for 10 weeks before and no problems. The EQ is just to help keep off water weight and to mix with sust so the injections don't hurt very much. I mainly want to know about the primo because after this cycle I'm taking some time off and I don't feel like just holding on to them.
    primo at 100mg/wk for 10 weeks will do nothing...you need at least 300-400mg/wk, my advice would be to get rid of them or see if you can get more...btw its not too easy to find legit primo...

primo at 100mg/wk for 10 weeks will do nothing...you need at least 300-400mg/wk, my advice would be to get rid of them or see if you can get more...btw its not too easy to find legit primo...
    Thanks for the advice Bartleby

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    wow, I don't buy the 17aa stuff too much either but 100mg ed for 10 weeks?

Thanks for the advice Bartleby
    no prob...good luck...

no prob...good luck...
    I never done 100mg ed for 10wks only 50mg, but f*** it. If I have problems I can cut back or stop.

Thread Information