• no

4 36.36%
  • maybe

1 9.09%
  • definately

3 27.27%
    randall19 is offline New Member

Question winstrol for 19 year old

hello. i have gained about 30 pounds in the last year and am now wanting to cut down. I have done alot of research and realize that steroids stunts growth. What I have found out that the reason that it stunts growth is because it converts to estrogen. i have never done any illegal steroid but have taked 1-AD. I want to know that since winstrol does not convert to estrogen will it stunt growth. Also, when it stunts growth is it just in the long bones or does this include things like shoulder width, wrists, etc.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I wanted the same thing at the same age you do. I gained about 8 or 9 lbs on a winny cycle when I was 19, 2 months before my 20th birthday. You can do it, it was kinda expensive but I loved the results at the time. If I could do it over again, i'd go test e only...good luck either way

i am just turning 19, so i am still a little concerned about the stunted growth, not as much in height, but in shoulder width.

ironlab is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randall19
    hello. i have gained about 30 pounds in the last year and am now wanting to cut down. I have done alot of research and realize that steroids stunts growth. What I have found out that the reason that it stunts growth is because it converts to estrogen. i have never done any illegal steroid but have taked 1-AD. I want to know that since winstrol does not convert to estrogen will it stunt growth. Also, when it stunts growth is it just in the long bones or does this include things like shoulder width, wrists, etc.
    Hey bro,
    You do not need to take winny (or any other drug) to cut down. At age early 19 your body is prime to do almost anything you want it to; if you gained 30lbs in the past year then you probably have a lot of leeway to perfect your physique. Diet, cardio, training routine etc. You can achieve your goals through other means if you are willing to put forth the effort.
    If you decide you want to take the winny finish your research and remember.... if you're not sure, you're not ready. Good luck in any case.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    love these fools that think winny is for cutting....winny will not cut you up! keep your diet clean and hit cardio properly and you will get shredded. you are young and i am sure impatient. this game takes time bro!

what about the stunted growth b/c of estrogen. winstrol does not convert to estrogen, can anybody help?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simplyjakked
    love these fools that think winny is for cutting
    uhhhh, it is.........I've done it, saw good results but like I said, I'd consider something else for a first cycle

combined with cardio and a clean diet, you can cut with winny but likewise, there are other means

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    uhhhh, it is.........I've done it, saw good results but like I said, I'd consider something else for a first cycle

combined with cardio and a clean diet, you can cut with winny but likewise, there are other means
    winny itself does not cut you up it is a hardener...therefore giving the appearence of a more defined physique! but i am sure you already knew that!

what about my question?

bump for this kids answer!

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    I would wait a bit more bro! I think at 19 its a little to early to start roids.

VP

Thread Information