spidernbutterfly is offline Associate Member

Question Felow Gear Heads

I am 5'10" 220 and approx 18% BF. I am looking to drop the BF and put on considerable size, strength is not a priority to me. This is my cycle as it stands:

Week 1-10 40 Mg D-Bol / every day
    Week 1 750 Mg Omnadren
    Week 2-4 500 Mg Omnadren (2 shots every 7 days)
    Week 1-14 400 Mg Eq (2 shots every 7 days)
    Week 1-20 500 Mg Aratest (2 shots every 7 days)

I will also have, clomid, Nolvadex , cytomel and clenbuterol . When do I start these, and what should my dosages be? Also, should I get HCG for the middle of my cycle or is clomid good enough? Thanks in advance - SnB

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    BRO.....if u r looking to drop bf, why are u running dbol , and omnas? Your bf is gonna go up alot, not to mention the water weight gain. Why dont u run a test prop, fina, combo or something? IMO it makes no sense to run a bulker if u wanna loose bf....unless i read that wrong? For a bulker it looks good, u should see soem serious size with that as long as u eat and train hard. i always reccomend using hcg with a cycle, some people will say u dont need it, but i feel it should be used in every cycle. If u want u can run hcg at 500 iu per week throughout the whole cycle, that way u keep the boys up ok.

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro first off bady fat and gear dont relate! Its your diet... Yes some gear will make you hold more water and d bol and amas will alot and not prefable because of the bloat but you can keep that down with liquidex and most water you loose after anyway....

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    You don't need dbol for 10 weeks, 4 weeks is fine.. You don't need to frontload the omadren @ 750mgs the first week.. Run the omadren along side the aratest throughout the cycle, and pick a dose 500mgs (shoot 250mgs every 4 days, not 7).. HCG might be a good idea during cycle, because this is a tad longer cycle then others.. Start PCT 2 weeks after your last injection 300/100/50.. have novaldex on hand or you will be converting to a C cup bra size..

Did i miss anything?

moush is offline Senior Member
    we need stats bro....training experience, age, etc

diet and cardio bro......maybe clen and eca but dont run gear yet....

Thread Information