Sigmaguy2 is offline Junior Member

is 10wks EQ pointless???

I am about to start my second cycle and thus far its looking like 500mg test e for 10wks, and 400mg EQ for 10wks, and 50mg winny ed wks 7-12.....question is would 400mg eq even be worth running....or would it be a waste of $180......basically looking for some good strength and lean mass gains, already an ectomoprh build....was also considering opting for dropping the EQ and adding anavar at 30-40mg ed for 5 wks..........any sugestions are welcome and any help is greatly appreciated

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmaguy2
    I am about to start my second cycle and thus far its looking like 500mg test e for 10wks, and 400mg EQ for 10wks, and 50mg winny ed wks 7-12.....question is would 400mg eq even be worth running....or would it be a waste of $180......basically looking for some good strength and lean mass gains, already an ectomoprh build....was also considering opting for dropping the EQ and adding anavar at 30-40mg ed for 5 wks..........any sugestions are welcome and any help is greatly appreciated
    I think eq for ten weeks at 400mg is fine, but alot of guys will say it is pointless unless done for 12 weeks. It's all a matter of opinion.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    i've done it and so have a lot of others, 12 weeks is for the best results, 10 weeks can be good...just depend on training and diet more than length

Bartleby is offline Member
    I did eq for 10 weeks at 400mg...I liked the results, but if I were to do it again I would run it at the very least 12 weeks...I didnt really feel it kicked in till the 6th or 7th week...

the consensus seems to be run it for 12wks......but i dont really wanna buy another 10mls just for 2 extra weeks.......as far as diet goes that is all in check and so is the sleep...so stick with the eq or find another product??

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmaguy2
    the consensus seems to be run it for 12wks......but i dont really wanna buy another 10mls just for 2 extra weeks.......as far as diet goes that is all in check and so is the sleep...so stick with the eq or find another product??
    if you already have it, than stick with it for 10 weeks...good luck...

mman is offline Junior Member
    If you have just enough Eq for ten weeks you better hope it is not underfilled and you can get every last drop out of the vial, otherwise your looking at 9 weeks.

so would it be better to just leave out the EQ all together and just do 10wks of test e and then do the winny.......or maybe add something else in there in place of it???

I would stick with eq for 10 weeks...

Thread Information