randall19 is offline New Member

does anyone know enough about roids to answer this ?

fact-steroids causes stunted growth
    fact-18,19 years old is not fully grown
    fact-steroids turn to estrogen causing the stuntage of growth
    fact-winstrol does not convert to estrogen
    fact-long bones definately are stunted

question??????????
    I just turned 19 years old and have gained a lot of weight through working out naturally, but i cant get cut. I want to cut down with a good diet and cardio and keep my natural muscle gains. i have gotten a little taller since high school but not much. i want to know if winstrol will stunt growth since it does not convert to estrogen(the reason that growth plates close early from roids) and if it will stunt just growth of long bones or if it stunts things like shoulder width, development of wrists,ankles, etc.?

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    if you haven't got cardio and your diet under control yet, how do you know you even need aas to achieve your goals?

b/c i have tried good cardio and diet in the past and i always lose my mass. but my question is about the stunted growth

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i doubt it man, besides winnie dosnt cut that much makes you harder, and dense. im 20 and on my 2nd cycle. and i have had no prblems i also take pretty long breaks between cycles.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    randall19 what is your cardio? <----this could be why you lose so much mass!

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Right oh. You should not lose mass while cutting if you do it properly.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    look into a CKD diet! something like a no-carb diet during the week, and a carb-up on the weekend to help keep your muscle mass and to keep the keto process from burning up all your muscle and focus strictly on fat. Granted, you will lose some muscle, but not as much as you would if you went no-carbs the entire time without any carb-ups!

chekc it out, research it! you will be pleased

also, sometimes you look bigger when you are more cut, even if you are 15lbs lighter. I gave up on, and quit focusing on the SCALE, and started focusing on the MIRROR. it seems to work better, the scale kept gettin me depressed. i had a hard time gaining weight to look big, i am always cut.

Quote Originally Posted by SG FURYZ
    At 19, you still have another 40, 50, 60, or more years to live. That's a long time to spend regretting a simple mistake @ 19, only because you were impatient then...
    thanx for your post that helps alot, but could you tell me what could happen to me down the road from using now instead of when i am 21??? and also after i get through with winstrol [if i take it] will my normal testoterone kick back in?

Thread Information