Ghost is offline New Member

Question First cycle have questions.

This will be my first cycle. I was sold 4ea 10ml
    Testosterona 200 and 30ea tablets Omifin (clomifeno). The labels are in Spanish and they say Hecho en Mexico so they are probably Mexican.
    I hope they are real any ideas? Also this guy said
    to inject 2cc twice a week until done then take the Clomid 1ea tablet a day for 30 days until done. Is he even close? Thank you, Ghost.

4plates is offline Banned
    take the test at 600 mg a wk for 10 wks .try to get some deca for the test it will help the pain.400mg wk for 10 wks also.
    also run some dbol at 50 mg e/d for 4 wks then taper off.it will help kick start the cycle,since it takes a few weeks for the test to kick in. 3 wks after last shot run the clomid at 50 mg wk 1 wk 100 mg wk 2nd wk 50 mg wk 3rd week.

4plates is offline Banned
    if you get the dbol which you really should get some milk thistle from a vitamin store and take 600mg a day to help clean out the liver.

Thanks for the reply. I'll see if this guy can get the remaining gear for me. Ghost.

Slapshot1 is offline Junior Member
    Holy a little heavy for a first cycle don't you think 4plates. 50mg d-bol/600mgs of test/400mgs of Deca . Cripes I'm not doing that much for my third cycle. We don't even know how big this guy is and what his goals are how long he's been BBing.

I was 6'4" 215 for my first cycle I did 25mgs d-bol for 4 weeks and 500mgs test for 8 I was really happy with the results (gained 26lbs) and my stregth increases were sick.

I believe start safe and slow. This guy's going to make wicked gains with alot less gear than you're recommending. Sorry not a flame, but this guy is a newbie and will likely listen to just about anything we tell him.

Ghost please spend some more time surfing this site, check the examples of cycles on here.

4plates thats overload ... LOL But then again who knows what this guy looks like

Fast R

Thanks for the additional info. I will continue reading as I have as long as it takes to start this cycle. I am 6'2" and 265lbs just a small guy wanting to gain some size.

Lol maybe you should try some growth hormone for some height.
    Just kiddin ................. read on
    Fast R

Slapshot1 is offline Junior Member
    LOL...I hope you're either kidding about your weight or the small guy comment

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I thinkk you should do some more research as well and then propose to us what you want to do and what your guy can get. Try 400mg of test. Maybe an oral to jump start your cycle. Look into some anti-e's as well like liquides or arimidex or proviron . Clomid is best at the end of your cycle and IG has posted a great thread on good use of clomid post cycle. Also, liver protectants are a good idea (like milk thistle and cranberry extract), but how many you use is up to you and kind of depends on what 17aa you use and how much, if any.

Thread Information