Thread: injection times

THE PUMP is offline Member

Question injection times

Im going into my 4th week of deca and test enth my question is when im injectin i inject it all together 250mg enth and 200mg deca into each quad wich amounts to 500mg enth 400mg deca but im hearing lately that you can make better gains if you break it down into two different injections you can get better results eg: inject every 4days but dont get me wrong the gains have being great im up about 18lbs ant my strenght has gone up noticeabley so what do you guys prefer enject all together or every 4 days?

getnlarg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THE PUMP
    Im going into my 4th week of deca and test enth my question is when im injectin i inject it all together 250mg enth and 200mg deca into each quad wich amounts to 500mg enth 400mg deca but im hearing lately that you can make better gains if you break it down into two different injections you can get better results eg: inject every 4days but dont get me wrong the gains have being great im up about 18lbs ant my strenght has gone up noticeabley so what do you guys prefer enject all together or every 4 days?

I split into two times a week/E4D. Helps to keep the levels on even keel--no spikes and valleys. Your dosages are good, just split em IMHO.

Train Hard

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    they are both long lasting esters, you can take it all at once and keep even blood levels...

Thread Information