Thread: Prop or Cyp???

1luv is offline Associate Member

Prop or Cyp???

Bros, i had a cycle planned and now i was thinking somethin different. Here was my original cycle

1-10 Test Cyp 500 mg/wk
    1-10 Liquidex .25 mg ED
    1-10 Nolva 10 mg ED

and then of course my PCT

But i was reading up on prop, and seeing as how im going to be doing ED injections anyway with the L-dex, could i do prop w/o the need for the ldex to keep down bloat? In your experiences what are some pros and cons of cyp vs prop...keeping in mind i was planning on running nolva and ldex ED w/ the cyp. Thanks in advance bros!!

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1luv
    Bros, i had a cycle planned and now i was thinking somethin different. Here was my original cycle

1-10 Test Cyp 500 mg/wk
    1-10 Liquidex .25 mg ED
    1-10 Nolva 10 mg ED

and then of course my PCT

But i was reading up on prop, and seeing as how im going to be doing ED injections anyway with the L-dex, could i do prop w/o the need for the ldex to keep down bloat? In your experiences what are some pros and cons of cyp vs prop...keeping in mind i was planning on running nolva and ldex ED w/ the cyp. Thanks in advance bros!!
    bro you dont inject the l-dex, you drink it...prop isnt recommended for a first cycle becasue of the frequent injections, I would stick with what you have planned....

drink ldex? seriously? **** news to me...hahaha i guess it seemed too simple to look up...how about liquid clomid? same thing???

drink ldex? seriously? **** news to me...hahaha i guess it seemed too simple to look up...how about liquid clomid? same thing???
    yep...same thing..

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Yes bro you drink all your research products,and stick with your origanal plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    yep...same thing..
    wow.....that makes life ALOT easier...thanks alot bartleby...sorry for the regression to newbie stupidity...also this isnt my first cycle...2nd but whos counting??? its just i never used Ldex or liquid clo

wow.....that makes life ALOT easier...thanks alot bartleby...sorry for the regression to newbie stupidity...also this isnt my first cycle...2nd but whos counting??? its just i never used Ldex or liquid clo
    no prob bro...good luck on the cycle...

Thread Information