randall19 is offline New Member

natural test kickin back in

If i take one cycle of steroids (winstrol ) and then stop will my natural testoterone kick back in and allow me to keep gaining naturally. i also am still a little cofused about the stuntage of growth concept w/ winstrol b/c it does not convert to an estrogen. I have researched the web, my schools library and still can't get the answers i want, but since i joined this forum i have learned alot. thanx.

randall19 is offline New Member
    i am just now 19 at 6' 215 and only weighed 175 when i graduated high school. wondering if one cycle of winny will hurt anything.

Jackman is offline Banned
    lol u need test in there and obviously you didnt research right cause there is already 1000000 posts on this! i second whity's opinion lol

peaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randall19
    If i take one cycle of steroids(winstrol) and then stop will my natural testoterone kick back in and allow me to keep gaining naturally. i also am still a little cofused about the stuntage of growth concept w/ winstrol b/c it does not convert to an estrogen. I have researched the web, my schools library and still can't get the answers i want, but since i joined this forum i have learned alot. thanx.
    what are your stats? age, training experience, weight etc.
    you want to do a winny alone cycle??

peaker is offline Senior Member
    mate do some research, winny should not be run by itself, please dont tell us you have researched if you are thinking about running it on its own..
    jackman is right, there are heaps of posts about it.

Thread Information