Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    peaker's Avatar
    peaker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    1,079

    attention all newbies to AS

    please dont tell us you have researched and then ask us how to run this and that, PCT, dosages etc when you will get flamed and piss off alot of the bros on here willing to help you. even with "some" research you could put together a decent cycle and ask questions on fine tuning it.

    you will not get any help from members on the site if you dont listen and are committed to running horrible cycles to begin with...

    i know there has been a thread about deca only cycles and how it seems every newbie to this site is going to run one, so sorry if i am posting a similiar thread but trying to help out you guys new to AS get your questions/problems answered instead of posting identical threads over and over asking the very same question.

  2. #2
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    agreed...

  3. #3
    peaker's Avatar
    peaker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    1,079
    bump

  4. #4
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    I'll bump this up......

  5. #5
    Mallet's Avatar
    Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Canada - TO
    Posts
    3,484
    Bump!

  6. #6
    monster.'s Avatar
    monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    DETROIT ZOO
    Posts
    2,217
    Take this too the top!!!!!!!!

    Don't forget to post your COMPLETE cycle, along with your question.. Otherwise it's pointless to ask.. It's like watching grass grow!!!

    haha

  7. #7
    peaker's Avatar
    peaker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    1,079
    bump

  8. #8
    DF2003's Avatar
    DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,699

    bump

    bumpage

  9. #9
    RussianVodka's Avatar
    RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Russian liquer plant
    Posts
    1,483
    bump

  10. #10
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    AGREED!!! Now, also, I don't think a couple of weeks of research means you should be injecting steroids into your body. Most guys have researched for months and years before making the step. There is SOOO much that goes into doing a cycle, that a few weeks doesn't warrant steroid use . I think we are saying this because we care about each member and we are looking out for you best interest.

    Also, I've seen posts where guys said they did there research only to get bombarded with posts that don't make sense. (example there cycle shows 50mg of DBOL ED for 6 weeks. Thats INSANE for a newbie)




    DO NOT RUSH INTO THIS

  11. #11
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    ONE LAST BIT OF ADVISE...

    When you have a ton of bro's are telling you your cycle is all wrong...PLEASE LISTEN TO THEM and quit trying to prove them wrong. Just because you bought the wrong gear without research, doesn't mean you should do the cycle!!!!


    Simply put if you did your proper research then you would know that your first cycle should be TEST and TEST ONLY! PERIOD.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 02-03-2004 at 10:25 AM.

  12. #12
    RJM03's Avatar
    RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    1,150
    Peaker, Can you drink winny???????

    j/k

    BUMPITY Bump

  13. #13
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    ONE LAST BIT OF ADVISE...

    When you have a ton of bro's are telling you your cycle is all wrong...PLEASE LISTEN TO THEM and quit trying to prove them wrong. Just because you bought the wrong gear without research, doesn't mean you should do the cycle!!!!


    Simply put if you did your proper research then you would know that your first cycle should be TEST and TEST ONLY! PERIOD.
    very true...i was helping someone the other day that though he was right by running a deca winny cycle, with a jumpstart with clen ...then he got drunk and made an ass out of himself...experience proves all...if you havent done it then you probly need to listen to the one who has...

  14. #14
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    very true...i was helping someone the other day that though he was right by running a deca winny cycle, with a jumpstart with clen...then he got drunk and made an ass out of himself...experience proves all...if you havent done it then you probly need to listen to the one who has...
    You got it bro!!!!

  15. #15
    TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    306
    bump gaurant

  16. #16
    LuvMuhRoids's Avatar
    LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Behind Ur booty
    Posts
    3,071
    Man, dont ya hate when they do that and they come here asking for a critique but trip out on ya for even commenting on how wrong it is! Not like I care geez be thankful we like helping here. We like handing out the knowledge we took so long to gained so its not so hard for the next guy. If it wasnt for some bro's on here and this AR info I'd be drinking winny and doing an all deca cycle and shooting in my butt hole or between my toes. I bump this.
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    ONE LAST BIT OF ADVISE...

    When you have a ton of bro's are telling you your cycle is all wrong...PLEASE LISTEN TO THEM and quit trying to prove them wrong. Just because you bought the wrong gear without research, doesn't mean you should do the cycle!!!!


    Simply put if you did your proper research then you would know that your first cycle should be TEST and TEST ONLY! PERIOD.

  17. #17
    DF2003's Avatar
    DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,699

    deca

    deca for everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! j/k
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Man, dont ya hate when they do that and they come here asking for a critique but trip out on ya for even commenting on how wrong it is! Not like I care geez be thankful we like helping here. We like handing out the knowledge we took so long to gained so its not so hard for the next guy. If it wasnt for some bro's on here and this AR info I'd be drinking winny and doing an all deca cycle and shooting in my butt hole or between my toes. I bump this.

  18. #18
    jbol's Avatar
    jbol is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    On the End of a Needle
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    please dont tell us you have researched and then ask us how to run this and that, PCT, dosages etc when you will get flamed and piss off alot of the bros on here willing to help you. even with "some" research you could put together a decent cycle and ask questions on fine tuning it.

    you will not get any help from members on the site if you dont listen and are committed to running horrible cycles to begin with...

    i know there has been a thread about deca only cycles and how it seems every newbie to this site is going to run one, so sorry if i am posting a similiar thread but trying to help out you guys new to AS get your questions/problems answered instead of posting identical threads over and over asking the very same question.
    amen

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •