Thread: cycle help!!

AD2
    AD2 is offline New Member

cycle help!!

hey everyone, need some advice on how to plan this cycle out. this will be my second cycle, my first consisting of sust 500mg/wk ( wks 1-5 ) and equipose 300mg/wk ( wks 1-10) i was going to go with the same cycle just higher doses but with anadrol added in as well. i was going to plan it out like so...

wks 1-8 Anadrol 50mg/Day
    wks 1-8 Sust 500mg/wk
    wks 5-12 EQ 500-600mg/wk

is this planned out well or should i take the eq with the sust again? any advice would be greatly appreciated!

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    yeah do the anadrol only 4 weeks if at all and up the sust to 12 or 13 weeks and the eq from weeks 1-12

weeks 1-13 Sust 500mg/week
    weeks 1-12 EQ 400mg/week
    PCT with clomid 300/100/50

AD2
    so something like this....

wks 1-4 anadrol 50mg/day
    wks 1-12 EQ 500mg/wk
    wks 1-13 sust 500mg/wk

thanks btw, what results could i expect from this being the second cycle, and more potent?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Well i agree with BIG's critique. I wanted to ask you why you decided to do this EQ this way instead of the other way around because BIG's put it right doing the sus and coming off the EQ prior to last administration. Did someone tell you to do it like this or you just didnt know. Test is the base for every cycle and should be done longer than any anabolic over androgenic steroid .
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG21
    yeah do the anadrol only 4 weeks if at all and up the sust to 12 or 13 weeks and the eq from weeks 1-12

weeks 1-13 Sust 500mg/week
    weeks 1-12 EQ 400mg/week
    PCT with clomid 300/100/50

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AD2
    hey everyone, need some advice on how to plan this cycle out. this will be my second cycle, my first consisting of sust 500mg/wk ( wks 1-5 ) and equipose 300mg/wk ( wks 1-10) i was going to go with the same cycle just higher doses but with anadrol added in as well. i was going to plan it out like so...

wks 1-8 Anadrol 50mg/Day
    wks 1-8 Sust 500mg/wk
    wks 5-12 EQ 500-600mg/wk

is this planned out well or should i take the eq with the sust again? any advice would be greatly appreciated!
    need to research bro....and after that research some more so you don't run theese jackd up cycles

AD2
    thanks for the advice guys!! and i just wasnt really sure how to go about it which is why i posted! i understand now to go with both the eq and sust for 1-12 and 1-13 so that gives me the test for an extra week after the eq, but am i good to go with the anadrol still? and are my dosages ok for my second cycle?

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    Bro I would seriously hold up and research a little bit more, the guys on this board are awesome and will help uo out. First of all your first cycle was not planned out well at all the sust should have been run way longer than 5 weeks and at a higher dosage and longer than the EQ. Also not trying to flame but imho the cycle you are looking at isn't great either. I wouldn't suggest sust for a first cycle try a single estered test for this cycle. I don;t think you need to run three compounds on your second cycle especially because your first cycle was kind of off. If you want to run test and EQ try running the test at 500mg/week for 13 weeks and the EQ at 400mg/week for 12 weeks. These dosages may be high for a seconf cycle, I would consider running a simple test only cycle, you decide what you think will work best for you. Good Luck

AD2

thanks

hey, thanks alot guys i really appreciate the help!!!!

Thread Information