Stallion70 is offline New Member

Unhappy Do I need to keep training on gear while sick or should I start over

I have just completed my second week of a cycle of cypionate and liquid d-bol and I have just the past 2 days caught that cold/flu that has been going around. My question is should I continue to keep going like I have been or should I cease steroid and training until I feel better and then start the cycle over?

panabolic is offline Associate Member
    Bro, when I first started doing cycles I was always getting sick everytime! Then a more experienced juicer said to me the problem is you have to take more vitamins because your immune system is weaker while your on. This should help, get a good multivitamin GNC sells some decent ones if you feel the slightest bit of cold commin on you should load up on antioxidants like vitamin C and away you go you should be drinking at least a min of 1-1.5 gallons of h2o/day too. be well bro.

Thanks for the info bro, but now that I am already sick should I stop for a week and continue?

joey11 is offline Associate Member
    I dont think it would hurt you to take a couple of days off, How hard can you train when youre throwin up! Ya know!

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Go get some Ziacam. It's in the cough and flu section @ the store. It shortens the length of the common cold. And the **** works like magic. I got 2 colds this past fall and used this stuff and never even got a sore throat,nor did i ever cough. get the one that injects the gel up your nose, it'll get in the sytem the fastest. Use it every 3-4 hrs while your awake. It's some good stuff and i still have some left from the first bottle, after 2 7 day uses. Good luck!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you that sick that you cant train and eat? If so, stop and start again I say, dont have breaks. But just for you to know that it is quite normal to get lil sick, get flu and caughs when you jump "on" at the very start

Ok bros thanks for the info, I went to the doctor today as these symptoms have been ongoing for the last 5 days. I was coughing up plem and it had color in it. Doc says I have a sinus infection/bronchitis and prescribed me antibiotics. Will these interfere with my roids. Also I have plenty of gear so would it be best for me to keep taking it like I am and stay out of the gym until I feel better and then just continue?
    Last edited by Stallion70; 02-03-2004 at 01:58 PM.

Thread Information