Thread: Test Enanth

4everlarge is offline New Member

Test Enanth

Is 250mg/w of test enanth and 400mg/w eq for 12 weeks going to be effective for a first cycle? Everyone seems so against using that low doseage of test but i only have that much to do it for 12 weeks? what do u guys think?? thank u.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4everlarge
    Is 250mg/w of test enanth and 400mg/w eq for 12 weeks going to be effective for a first cycle? Everyone seems so against using that low doseage of test but i only have that much to do it for 12 weeks? what do u guys think?? thank u.
    you will no doubt see gains if its your first cycle, most ppl will tell you to bump the test up to 500mg/wk...youll see gains, but your libido may be shut down some...I would bump the test up to at least to 400mg/wk, but thats jmo...

moush is offline Senior Member
    You have to use more test than Eq and run the test one week longer than Eq.....check out my sig... I am doin a similar cycle

Jackman is offline Banned
    You need more Test than EQ so do 500mg a week of test then it looks good.

toolman is offline Banned
    Skip the eq and start with 250 test for your first cycle. Anyone that tells you you need more never tried it at that does on a 1st cycle or if they did and if they didnt grow off it they werent lifting, eating and resting right.

Also, I do not know why everyone says you need more test than Eq. It is not deca and does not cause deca dick. It just seems that enough guys start repeating this on here and everyone takes it as gospel.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Skip the eq and start with 250 test for your first cycle. Anyone that tells you you need more never tried it at that does on a 1st cycle or if they did and if they didnt grow off it they werent lifting, eating and resting right.

Also, I do not know why everyone says you need more test than Eq. It is not deca and does not cause deca dick. It just seems that enough guys start repeating this on here and everyone takes it as gospel.
    Like toolman said, you should see some decent gains off 250mgs/week for 10 wees if this is your first cycle. I ran dea at 300mgs/week and test at 250mgs/week for ten weeks during my first cycle and I didn't have any gyno problems and I had great gains (about 20 pounds mostly muscle w/ a little water). Also, you could run the EQ with it at 400mgs/week and should see good results and like toolman said it isn't deca so you wont have to worry about deca d*ck. Good luck bro.

4everlarge is offline New Member
    thanx guys, im gonna go with what i have...400mg/w eq and 250mg/w test and see what happens....

Thread Information