cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

Question ultra long cycle

what are the down sides to running your first cycle for a very long time. Long like 6 months. Taking fina ed at 75 mg and test prop at 100 mg. I started on 12/ 08/03 and am making great gains . you advice please

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    You shouldn't do a cycle like that for 6 month, its gonna be very hard to recover correctly from it. Also, fina isn't the best choice of juice for a first cycle, you should of done a test only cycle (long ester such as enth, or cyp), for 12 weeks. But since you already started that cycle continue it but dont run it for 6 month. Gl on your cycle.

VP

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks, I know its a lomg time but I understand the longer you run a cycle the more gains you keep in the end. Im not saying I will run it that long but I did want other people thoughts.cj

MachZ is offline Member
    I believe you will hit a pleateu where the gains will not be worth the risk. You need to change up the compounds to be effective but you shouldn't be on tren anywhere near that long on a first cycle or you could loose anything gained on recovery and perhaps even more when your natural test doesn't want to get going.
    What were your stats before you started and what are they now?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Very bad idea bro...tren will shut you down hard and make it hard to recover...it also makes it very hard to recover your HTPA...a tren/prop cycle is ussualy ran about 8-10 weeks becuase of the short esters....run it that long, then recover and do another...also the longer you stay on the more you keep is bull ****...you pct will determine your gains kept

mman is offline Junior Member
    I can't imagine my first cycle being 6 months long, how often are you injecting ed or eod?

Thread Information