AnabolicPump is offline New Member

Big Question about injections

Ok, now how much is 50mg/100mg in CC's when taking the shot? Because i've seen where you guys said take the Prop shot EOD ( I dont remember 50mg or 100mg) So I would Thank you if you could tell me what it would be, Thanks.

dangit is offline Member
    it all depends on the gear. So if it says something like 100mg/ml on the bottle, then that means that every 1cc is 100mg of gear.

1cc = 1ml

Thanks Man

Ok, now is it Take 50mg or 100mg EOD? I need some help here quick.

razor67 is offline Banned
    if its eod go with 100

razor67 is offline Banned
    let me take that back........... your 17 bro... how about 1 shot in 4-5 years

Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    let me take that back........... your 17 bro... how about 1 shot in 4-5 years
    Wow Thanks

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicPump
    Wow Thanks
    Bro...if you are 17, you are going to do more harm than good. Also, you are going to hurt yourself because of lack of knowledge bro. You need to do more research before injecting anything into your body. The mg/ml question is definite proof of this.

DO MORE RESEARCH!

Until then, stick around, read about proper weight training, dieting, etc. Maximize what you have going for you and don't take a stupid chance hurting yourself.

peace,

ttgb

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Not again..... Read the thread below.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=82081

Well, Honestly i've been doing it for quite a while now, I guess I already messed up, my Bench has went up quite a bit though, right now i weigh bout 157 and Bench about 240, and since i've been on the Roids ive went from 225-240, I read alot about this stuff everywhere, and I really didn't know it meant that big of a deal from 17-21 years of age, This will probably be the only time i'll ever take Steroids in my lifespan, I hope i'll be alright though, Thanks.

nottobig is offline Junior Member
    At such a young age you should wait until you are at least a little older so that you have finished all of your natural growth. Wait it out and train hard and eat right because from what you gave for stats you have a lot of room to grow naturally. I don't have a ton of experience using gear but I never touched it till I was 26 with almost seven years of natural training under my belt and I got my wieght to 225 just by being consistant. If you want to use AS that is your chioce, but tey being natural for awhile first.

In anyway because im young would I develop Gyno? If so I swear to god i'll stop now, no way am I having tits.

Stryder21 is offline New Member
    Yea man you'll grow some tits, just stop now, seriously though wait 5 years and do some research! and you weigh 157lbs?! Your profile says you've been working out for 3-4 months? I doubt you can even bench 145 10x Anyways thats just mho.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicPump
    In anyway because im young would I develop Gyno? If so I swear to god i'll stop now, no way am I having tits.
    Yes bro...any AS use can produce bitch tits...proper research and preventive measures can dramatically increase the odds of this not happening, but on one is guaranteed to not develop man boobs.

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder21
    Yea man you'll grow some tits, just stop now, seriously though wait 5 years and do some research! and you weigh 157lbs?! Your profile says you've been working out for 3-4 months? I doubt you can even bench 145 10x Anyways thats just mho.

Umm yes and I can bench 240 pounds, I took Creatine for 3 Months and now this, Believe me or not I could care less, but I don't appreciate that ****.

Ahhh, hell I don't want man boobs, As long as I check and make sure there are no knots developing under my nipples, would I be ok? And If I start to see it, get off immediately and get on some Anti-E or something?

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    another one bites the dust...... KNOWLEDGE IS POWER MY FRIEND, keep that in mind, and do some research!

GEEEEEEEEEEEEES, I look at this stuff all the time and look it up and I did before I took it, IF you can't ask on a Message Board where it says Steroid Questions, then where should I go? No, you don't have to help me if you enjoy not, I look I see different things, and then I think well these guys should know they have taken/took/taking them maybe they can help me.

Thread Information