GetPumped is offline Senior Member

One last fina question

After you have dissolved all the pellets and mixed it with the oil and ran it through the coffee filter, you are ready to filter it through the whatman. My question is, how many cc's do you draw up in the 10cc syringe to inject into your empty sterile vial? I know you will have to draw it up more than once, so if I am making it using a 4g kit how many times will I have to draw up it up and filter through the whatman and how many cc's should I do at a time? Thanks bros.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    After you have dissolved all the pellets and mixed it with the oil and ran it through the coffee filter, you are ready to filter it through the whatman. My question is, how many cc's do you draw up in the 10cc syringe to inject into your empty sterile vial? I know you will have to draw it up more than once, so if I am making it using a 4g kit how many times will I have to draw up it up and filter through the whatman and how many cc's should I do at a time? Thanks bros.
    I draw up as many cc's as i can at a time...it doesn't really matter as long as you save the extra 2ml of oil to purge the whatman at the end. Are you making a 50ml jug?

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    I would probably do about 6 at a time.....that is what works best for me, b/c sometimes in th past when I pull 10 out, the pusher tends to lean to one side.......if you have less it won't happen....as far as how many times you filter it, I don't know.....that all depends on how many whatman's you have, i like to have an extra in case one gets clogged....usually I prefer to prfilter with a coffee filter 2 times.......hope this helps bro....if i am way off plz clarify the Q so I can reespond appropriately..

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    That's all I needed to know thanks bros.

Thread Information