Thread: Gear

FUZO is offline New Member

Gear

First I Want To Say I'm Having Good Gains On My Ug Gear. Second The Test Has A Cloudy Like Substance Form On The Bottom. Not Alot. If I Heat It Up And Or Shake It ,it Goes Away. Well I'm Half Way Done With My Test And Noticed What Appears To Be 2 Small Like Hairs. I Read A Thread That Some One Said You Have Cat Hairs Thats The Term And Could Get Sick And Have Bumps Appear On You Shins.any Body Ever Heard Of This.make Note I'm Having Good Gains. Very Paranoid Now

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    lol...Yes cat hairs is the term of choice.. What brand of test is it.. How many weeks are you in the cycle? If you havn't got an infection yet, you should be alright.. Cat hairs occur from the conversion (If it is a UG lab).. I havn't seen any from pharmaceutical companies yet..

here's a bump for you

Lets Just Say There Hasnt Been A Negative Thread About This Ug Out There.i'm Going On My 3rd Week Of Test At 500 A Week. So 2 Weeks At 500 A Week. And No Signs Of Even Being Sick.but You Can See These 2 Hairs In It.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    The title of the thread could be a little more defining. Just for future referance.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    In my honest opinion.. If you havn't caught infection yet, you should be alright.. But i'm not ruling that possibility out.. The cat hairs are particles that were not strained during the conversion, and this may lead to an infection later on in the cycle.. When you draw, try not to pull any into the syringe, and go from there.. I would let a mod or a vet clear this up for you.. Until then, just try heating the bottle.. See if that makes a difference..

good luck bro

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Is it a secret as to what kind of gear you have? If it's a problem with the gear, a reputable lab will make it right.

-moto

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    sounds like pl or sl from what i'm guessing...contact the man, and they should make it right. Remeber, these guys don't want any negative words out on them or they loose business. The ug market is pretty stiff, I can think of about 8 off the top of my head so they need your business. Good luck.

Thanks Guys

Thread Information